What are you up to

I don’t have anything to do.

2 Likes

Clean the bathroom, Jake!

2 Likes

The usual, surfing the net and watching TV. Just biding my time until 6:00pm when I go and pickup dinner, we are having Pizza Hut. I already pre-ordered it online.

1 Like

I need to tidy up the painting mess. It can be challenging.

Just got to remember, one wholehearted step at a time

Spent half the day waiting in parking lots in the car while the women shopped for clothing. Just about to play some Beat Saber and then watch the new Suicide Squad flick with the kid.

1 Like

Just went for a walk with my dad. My grandma is making dinner. I go for another walk with my dog at 8:30. Still dealing with HI and delusional thoughts but otherwise I can’t complain. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a fever now. It’s slowly going away. Felt dizzy for awhile and took some motrin. Hopefully it isn’t COVID related.

1 Like

I made dinner and now TV.

1 Like

not much just got home from a jog, feel pretty good

1 Like

I’m very bored. Im watching the shopping network. Usually only fo this when iv we got nothing better to do.

Oh, hanging out on the forum. Wrote my brother-in-law a letter. Had groceries delivered. Called a couple of friends. Kinda a slow day.

1 Like

Haha I’ve been there too. It’s funny seeing all the men slumped over in the car seat or in the mall sleeping on the furniture in Walmart or winners :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

If I enter a mall or even get near it I’m immediately sleepy

My wife has to circle a store 3x so she can look at and touch everything. Makes me crazy.

1 Like

I touch everything so she will tell me to stay in the car :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You are my hero.

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Did some sanding on the drywall downstairs. Made dinner. Took night medication. Now taking 75mg clozapine with latuda. Maybe will put second coat of mud on the drywall tomorrow.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.