Does anybody have experience

With the medication they are taking helping them with paranoia ,fear,sensitivity
Has your medication help your paranoia and ocd go into remission?

1 Like

Also has antipsychotic medication made then nicer people
Rather than always being mad or thinking the worst of people?
Did antipsychotics stop your aggression and treating people negatively?

1 Like

@Themoonshinemaras, Before my AP meds of Risperdal Consta, Geodon and Seroquel, I used to be extremely paranoid and I used to be very suspicious of everyone I met. Even strangers. I used to think everyone was out to “get me”. So, I used to attack them both physically and verbally. I used to get into fights everywhere I went.

But, since the AP’s, I’ve been very calm and not paranoid at all. I get along with everyone now.

1 Like

I’m on invega 75mg and escitalopram 5 mg. None of them helps my ocd, they maybe got a bit milder, but psychologist helped me to get insights and have a different approach if I leave a tap running and leave the flat. Under a lot of stress I get paranoid, confusion and anxiety, but somehow I still manage to cope and go through the day at work.

1 Like

Im hoping to take a small dose of an AP to help with my depression, anxiety ,adhd,and paranoia
Dude yo being an aspie…
I don’t want to take an antipsychotic if it’s not going to benefit my life…
I’ve been off of invega sustenna for about 10months now…
They over medicated me which was traumatizing for me…
I would sleep for 2-3 days straight

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.