Schizophrenia.com

Does any else suffer from Migraines? I am into my 8th day with no relief

Does any one else suffer from Migraines? I started having them when I was forty. I am into my 8th day on this one. My doctor say that the stress is what is lingering them on. Like I am moving and I just found out that they change my apartment from the second floor to the first floor. And I had to call the power and cable to have everything changed for my move on Friday.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I’ve had migraines since I was very little. They’re terrible. Luckily, I can usually sense them and take medicine before they knock me off of my feet.

I hope yours stops today!!

1 Like

yes i suffer with almost daily migraines but i haven’t had one for three days now…oh the relief! unfortunately i can’t just lay in bed when i get them, as i have kids so i have to battle through the pain and just get on with it. but i know ur suffering and i empathise greatly. xxx

1 Like

sorry you have that…i can relate…
ginger tea ( freshly made from real ginger ) helps.
epsom salt bath helps.
take care

1 Like

you can’t kill the pain and you have no choice but to suffer…i can remember it hurting so bad i could not put my head on a pillow…the longest i have ever ha one was about 15 hours…i felt like i could die…it has been a really long time since i have had one,do not know why,but i am so grateful…i hope yours ends quickly and you have a chance to recover…sending hugs and get well wishes…

1 Like

Yes. The pain was the good part. The rest was partial loss of vision, loss of speech, paralysis of my right arm, partial numbness of my upper lip, and temporary loss of memory. I have spoken to others who have the same severity.

If I avoid certain foods, then I am migraine free.

1 Like

I get migraines right after panic attacks. The whole haywire saga of a panic attack is exhausting and afterwards I feel drained, cold and I have a huge headache that I can’t shake for a day or more.

1 Like