Do you want to remembered?

Is it especially important to you if you are remembered after your death or not?

Honestly, not really. Just never saw the appeal of leaving behind a lasting legacy, for various reasons. Maybe I’ll feel differently when I’m older.

2 Likes

That’s usually my feeling, as well.

1 Like

How old are you, @antidepressant044, if you don’t mind me asking?

I’m twenty-six :slight_smile:

1 Like

Coo coo, I’m 30.

1 Like

I hope one day I can find an idea to make a difference, but unfortunately, I am not educated in engineering or something else that would allow me to do that.

The only way I am statistically likely to be remembered is if I become the Sussex Axe Murderer

1 Like

Sure, why not. 15

2 Likes

I couldn’t care less. As long as I’m not around to see it, who cares?

I think it would be interesting if one of my friends strung my body up like a marionette puppet and used it to reenact major moments in my life at the funeral. Might be a bit too macabre for the audience though.

2 Likes

I want to be remembered as a good and loving mom.

1 Like

I am trying writing some Essays or articles on philosophy. After I die, if I can be remembered because of what I write, that will be great.

1 Like

I don’t honestly care. The people I want to remember me probably will, but I don’t have the energy to have a huge impact on peoples lives.

1 Like

Not really I don’t plan to have kids either … when I’m gone I’m gone …

1 Like

They claim they don’t remember me now, even though no one will leave me alone. I’d rather be not remembered now.

Yes I do!!

But if I’m not it’s fine aswell

1 Like

Not really. I’m just another person. I don’t live for the notoriety, I live for experiences. And with that I don’t care if I’m never mentioned again.

Not really… I don’t want a funeral either…
Just want to be cremated and my siblings have a small thing just us and then sprinkle me in the ocean…

1 Like

I want to be remembered for my journey with sza. I wrote a book about it and want it published before I die - or after by someone who can do it for me.

My book is my legacy. It’s my part to help others.

I also want to be remembered as someone who loves the Earth and do my part in helping the Earth heal eg. Recycling and vegan diet.

I want the world to pray to my worldwide statues after I die lol jk

Its meaningless, I won’t be there anyways so what’s the point?

4 Likes

The point is you live your life knowing you might be remembered after you die.

1 Like