Do you want to remembered?

Good point, @NotSeksoEmpirico

1 Like

I don’t really care, have no friends in real life so what does it matter

I have family, but no irl friends

1 Like

I’d like to have grandchildren and be remembered by them for being a good grandma, and by my daughter and stepdaughters for being a good mom/stepmom.

1 Like

Nah, can’t say that I do.

I’ve thought about this before and honestly I would have to say that being remembered after death is of little concern to me. Even those who want to be remembered need to either paint something cool, construct a large headstone shaped like a penis in Central Park, or they need to help or kill lots of people.

I’ll do none of those things.

2 Likes

Me neither. 1515

2 Likes

Only if it brings peace and happiness. If i became a spirit being i wouldnt want to be rememberd though.

1 Like

I would like to be remembered if it makes people feel good and happy remembering me. If remembering me makes someone mad or depressed or feel bad, I would not like to be thought of.

My dog died going on two years ago on the Hotel bed we were staying at, on another road trip with me. Not a day has gone by that I dont think about her. It makes my day sometimes thinking good thoughts about her life.

1 Like

Wow. Very cool.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.