Do you suspect voices are real?

I entertain the idea that they could be. Maybe a fourth dimension type thing, I don’t know. Mine seem too intuitive not to be real usually.

1 Like

Voices are as real as everything else in your head. Their net value is what your mind creates just like any other person’s mind creates everything it does or any animal’s mind creates what it does.

Sound is what your mind creates out of data from the vibrations in the air. Sight is what your brain creates from data on the light particles. There is no color in the real world. Your brain makes up colors.

So you could say that in a way so to speak everyone is a bit scz. Everyone sees colors and hears music or clearly understands other people’s mouths jibbering what would other wise be animal nonsense, and then there’s actual scz’s like us whose brains go even further to create our “voices.”

The biggest mistake in my life I had made as an scz is that I did not try to fully grasp what the mind was capable of. I had no time though. My work was outside on the street or all over the city region going house to house. It never occurred to me to try to understand what the mind can do exactly, and I never had the time and ample means to do so.

It wasn’t until I began my career as a economics and markets researcher that I could do a lot of research and thinking about what the mind can do.

When you realize what the mind can do both yours and other peoples both now in our lifetimes and in all lifetimes before ours…it all comes clear, and you realize without a doubt about it that these voices are no more than brain farts or secondary bi-products no differently than anything else it can do like make colors on a plain world, make music, and make language out of jibberish.

2 Likes

The voices are in song— anyone else have that? Also, visions, and sensations?

Sometimes so real, you can’t tell what happened, and what didn’t?

I feel so lost…

Yes, I’ve had all of that too. They are just useless information.

1 Like

My voices are real. I have one that is satan, one that is a child and one adult male, which reminds me of my ex-husband. He tells me to take drugs and get high. Satan tells me to kill my self. The little girl seeks attention and makes me sad, confused and angry.

I suspect that the “voices” that speak to me in my delusions of reference are real, yes. Very much so. I listen to their advice, guidance and chastisements. If the “voice” sounds evil in any way, I ignore it. If it makes me feel bad, I ignore it.

1 Like

no singing ones lynne. the sensations and visual ones are very rare for me.

i can also have visions. full on pictures in my mind. i think that a vision and a visual hallucination are coming from different parts of the brain.

are you visual ones moving and such? what i’m calling a vision is like a still picture.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.