Do you struggle to get out of bed on time?

• Yes
  • No
  • Sometimes

0 voters

1 Like

Even with my curtains open I often just drift in and out of sleep for 2 to 4 hours… it’s such a waste of time and a waste of the day. I’m sick of it.

I feel like it’s a remnant of sedation from when I was on meds.

1 Like

“good sleep starts the moment you wake up.”
Elevate your heart rate in the morning and get sun in the morning.
Sleep in a cool temperature at 17 degrees Celsius. Sleep in complete darkness. Don’t look at blue light in the evening as it blocks melatonin from being produced. Use nightmode in your phone and computer and tv and better don’t use any screens before sleep.
Then magnesium supposedly is good for sleep.
There is much more but I’m out of my patience.

Oh and sleep in 90 minute increments. Better 7:30 than 8 hours. Best sleep 9h or more. 6 hours is not enough.

On Geodon, I sleep seven hours and wake up like there’s an internal timer in me. Then, I’m awake and can’t fall back asleep almost always. So, it’s not hard to get up on time.

I wake up on my own at about 4am.

Every morning.

There’s no ‘on time’ for me. I don’t work or have much appointments.

Maybe the better question is do you struggle to get out of bed.

1 Like

I wake up far too early

I hate getting up in the mornings. I tell people I only do afternoon appointments now because otherwise I probably won’t make them but sometimes that isn’t an option.

Today I slept in until 4PM for no good reason. Didn’t go to bed late or anything. Means I have to walk to gym in the dark, and it’ll be much busier, and I won’t get my daytime discount fee.

In that case. No I don’t. When I wake up I immediately get out of bed.

1 Like

I’m usually awake before it’s time to wake up. I do have trouble with daytime sleepiness sometimes.

Sometimes.
I sleep for 12 hours every night,
so when I wake up,
the need for coffee makes me
get out of bed

1 Like

The Winter Sun sucks for vitamin D

but I agree, it helps circadian rhythm.

Depends… If I´m interested in doing whatever I need to do in the morning, I´m up and energized at 7:00 am. If not… it´s more difficult.

I go through periods where its hard to get out of bed but then i usually revert back to waking up ok

I’m constantly oversleeping and being late to work

1 Like

Oversleeping is something I need to work on.

Nope wake up bright and early at 5-7 am every morning

1 Like

I fall sleep at 9:30pm and wake up at 8:00/9:00am.