Do you still have delusions on meds?

I just want to know what makes people hate me

Yes, I act based on unscientific thinking. Still working on medication regime. I think my delusions mean something, but I don’t know exactly what they are. Hard to believe none of the thinking I get is delusional.

1 Like

Meds didn’t stop my main delusion. It took a long time for me to come to terms that it was a purely fictional that I had invented. Several years.

1 Like

I’m still dealing with delusions but they are becoming more manageable as my AP was just doubled. Now just dealing with feeling tired and groggy during the day.

1 Like

I have mild, persistent delusions like the pacemaker in my left-shoulder being an alien implant and nano-bot hub. I can deal with it, but it’s irritating to have to. I can pound the thoughts about it down pretty easily now thanks to years of CBT.

1 Like

Is that a mild delusion?

Yes I have audio hallucinations even on meds just not as often or as loud

1 Like

I still believe that we’re all going to heaven even criminals and that life is just a fake game for God.
But without meds I try to kill myself to prove it but now I just wait patiently and know that its true for me so I don’t try to prove it anymore.

1 Like

I wrote anti government propaganda for a year then I started to notice things. I noticed classical conditioning everywhere related to me. If someone coughed in a red shirt everyday of the week I would notice; then I started noticing people in red shirts following me, it’s like I was conditioned over a week to the color red. That’s the process. Now it’s just a ton of conditioning out of control. I believe I pissed off a rich person who has connections, so now my mind is just trodden down with delusions.

1 Like

I did for the first month, but as it got upped the smaller they got. I wouldn’t say they are gone gone now, but effectively they are.

For me, it was a dose thing. And my dr told me I’d be able to tell what was real and not real on the meds and it didn’t immediately help with that. It was/is very frustrating.

1 Like

Honestly, I dont really understand how the meds work all for some people, because they never did anything for me except make me feel sick, sleep or have bad reactions. ADs worked a little for me I guess. Some people do lie though and say they work, im sure of that. Sometimes you have to. Like, im concerned if i dont say I took the meds and lived happilly ever after I might get banned here.

2 Likes

I think Trump was the best president in history. He was our fairest, most honest, least racist, even tempered, selfless president ever.

And he didn’t let his ego get in the way when there was an important decision to be made.

And his hair was cool.

1 Like

I have low grade delusions. They’re scary. I keep thinking somebody is going to hurt me really badly. I know it is probably not true, though.

1 Like

Hope this is a joke

2 Likes

@77nick77 isn’t known for his political criticism but he is known for a rather ribald sense of humor.

1 Like

I see, sorry for offending anyone

I think I still have delusions about North Korea and my family being clones. That’s called capgras and isn’t necessarily psychosis. But with my history it is likely.

I remember when I worked at a restaurant this girl who was a licensed mft who worked there said he knows it’s an fbi program. I still think the voices are either fbi or cops or spirits even though I’m on meds. I used to be bad I did a lot of crazy messed up stuff in my youth

It’s best not to dwell on what causes the voices

I just feel bad for not running away and starting a life where the things I fear would be less likely. How to get over this?