Do you sleep with your lights on

I sleep with my lights on. Most of the time, I sleep with my lamp on…and I turn off my ceiling fan light off.

3 Likes

No, I sleep with my lights off.

1 Like

I’m extremely sensitive to light. My sunglasses look like they have welder’s glass in them because of how strong the tint is. I’m make my wife crazy as I prefer near darkness most of the time. No lights on at night for me.

Only have the bathroom light on overnight - so when i wake up, i dont piss all over the floor lol.

1 Like

Not anymore. When I was a kid I slept with the lights on because I would see things in the dark.

Happy cake day @Jake !

2 Likes

Usually with the lights off.

1 Like

i sleep with the window curtains open. But no light. But from the street a bit light shines in.

2 Likes

No, but I do sleep with a fan on even in winter. I think my medication causes me to overheat.

1 Like

LOL! That’s hilarious, Seth. :laughing:

@Jake Once in a while I’ll sleep with my lights on, but typically I just leave my kitchen sink light on and sleep with my adult night lights on.

1 Like

Yes because I am scared of things I see

1 Like

I only sleep with my lamp on if I’m feeling paranoid and/or seeing shadow people, when Hubby is not in bed at the same time as me. But when Hubby gets into bed, I feel safer and so I can turn off my lamp.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.