Schizophrenia.com

Do you sleep with a nightlight? Be real

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I voted yes because I need light to go to sleep,

But it goes off on a timer.

So I sleep about half the time without it.

Do you need a nightlight?

5 Likes

i use the tv for light. if i had an actual small light that provided just enough light that i can see i would do it

4 Likes

I do in the fact either the tv or my laptop is playing YouTube in the back ground whilst I go to sleep

1 Like

I like complete darkness.

3 Likes

I have a nightlight in the hall outside my room, so I can see when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. But in my room? Darkness

2 Likes

I use my phone screen light to make my way into bed, and especially so I don’t step on the dog. so I voted No.

3 Likes

sometimes i do 151515

1 Like

I make my own light. I have fluorescent pajamas and a fluorescent pillow so I just turn on a black light and I glow. Used to have a fluorescent cat but my lava lamp fell on him one night and killed him.

4 Likes

I haven’t slept since 1966

2 Likes

i keep a light on in the living room that lights up the hall and kitchen partly if we need to let the dogs out during the night to go to the potty.
my room is very dark…

2 Likes

I sleep with half the lights in my apartment on. I’ve also been barricading the doors recently.

1 Like

Why have you been barricading doors?

yeah. I do that usually after having a nightmare, and getting up and going to living room and turning all the lights on to feel better.
Usually I leave them on too when I make it back to bed, and Phil gets mad at me when he gets up,
says, You left 13 lights on last night.
ha, well, it wasn’t that many.

I had one as a child and who knows maybe I’ll get one now bc I recall being so fond of it!!

1 Like

Just a little paranoia. Whoever said, “Sometimes the paranoids have real enemies” caused me a lot of anxiety.

1 Like

I used to sleep with nightlights.
Now I sleep with the TV on.

1 Like

I have this plastic and metal cat thing that I put a electric candle in so it glows at night I leave it on 24/7 though so I am always replacing the batteries

1 Like

When I’m on my own

1 Like

I think people might come torture me sometimes, so, yes, I sleep with a hall light on.

1 Like

I need complete darkness.

2 Likes