Do you shave?

I do but haven’t in over a month. My husband teased me about it. Just haven’t “felt it”, you know?

What about you? Girls or guys.

2 Likes

I shave body when bathing
I get upper lip and eyebrows done once a month by threading procedure at superdrug

1 Like

I go in swings, I won’t shave for a month or so, then one day the urge strikes me and I will shave most of my body

1 Like

Sometimes I shave, sometimes I just shed.

3 Likes

I shave every two weeks,

That’s just about as hairy as I want to be.

I could go longer, but I live in California and you never know when its going to be shorts weather again.

1 Like

Being a woman seems difficult. I don’t shave at all. And I am happy

2 Likes

At the moment I’m shaving very regular but that’s cause I’m in a swimming pool once a week doing hydrotherapy. When I’m not I don’t shave as often.

1 Like

I shave my face every 2nd-3rd day. I have dark and fast-growing facial hair. If I shave at the morning, it will already be noticeable at the end of the day and will be several millimeters long the day after tomorrow.

1 Like

I shave every second day

I haven’t shaved my face in years because I just run the clippers over my face and they cut pretty low but I do shave my head every 3rd or 4th day. Growing out a beard right now and will eventually clean up in a couple of months.

1 Like

I have loose skin that fought the razor so I quit trying to shave. Funniest thing, my hairs quit growing so now there’s no need to shave anyway.

1 Like

I shave before I shower

1 Like

No shaving. I lost all the hair on my legs when I went through menopause.

1 Like

I have been lately. For a while I pretty much just did it when my Mom visited but I’ve been more dutiful about it lately.

1 Like

Barely. Haha. I let it all hangout.

1 Like

I Need to get laser hair removal. Sometimes I shave.

2 Likes

I don’t shave at all. I don’t need to. I don’t hardly have any hair left anywhere. As you get older, your body hair disappears.

2 Likes

I shave regularly, not for anybody else, it just bothers me if I don’t.

1 Like

I shave once per week if I can be asked.
Feels nice to shave as long as I’m not stressing myself out with doing it too many times

1 Like

I shave my face about twice a month.

1 Like