Do you ppl drink coffee? what brand?

Been a month since i last took a hit of coffee… Wonder how it goes :smiley:

I love coffee. Doesn’t matter what brand but Canadians seem to be much more keen on Tim Hortons.

I like my coffee sweet with lots of good stuff. Like coffee flavour, hot chocolate, whipped cream, marshmallows, sprinkles. Basically I like coffee like a child. Very sweet, so the sugar acts like a second caffeine high. Sometimes I get a mocha with 3 shots of espresso, love that stuff.

3 Likes

I enjoy coffee every morning. It’s something that I look forward to every morning. Tim Hortons makes great coffee, as well as McDonalds.

1 Like

Do not think we got that hortons stuff here. but im willing to give maccas coffee a try. Hehe x’D

1 Like

I like Mcdonald’s hot mocha latte and I their Iced mocha as well. I also like starbucks coffee.

2 Likes

Do you guys have a limit, Of how many you drink?

Do you get heart palpitations? anxiety? nervousness? paranoia from it???

I mainly drink the supermarket own brand sachets of coffee. I did have a cafetiere but my stepdaughter chucked it out when I moved.

She told me the other day she saw one of those Dulce gusto coffee pod machines going at half price. I wasn’t sure I’d be able to suss out how to work it so said ‘no thanks’ .

What is a cafetiere

2 Likes

thank you, but I don’t know what it taste like

It tastes like coffee. Someone help me out here please. How would you describe the taste ?

I drink Folgers every morning, and often again in the afternoon. Occasionally if I’m out and about I’ll grab a cup from a gas station, but mostly I just drink Folgers at home.

2 Likes

Image result for coffee cafe bustelo

1 Like

I like a mocha capichino(spelling)

1 Like

Wow!

I call that the " strong stuff".
I think that is the one with what people call chicory in it? I had it before. it is good, but makes me hyper!

I get regular folgers or generic.

1 Like

Its pretty strong stuff,

I got acclimated to it at a young age.

Now I’m hooked…

:rofl:

But I actually like the taste, I feel like its better than regular coffee and not just for caffeine.

1 Like

Damn, you’re up early on a Sunday morning, @anon54386108, not even 6am yet in California.

1 Like

I am always awake early!

I gotta run at 7am, and I gotta have breakfast and coffee and talk to you jerks before then…

:rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been up for a couple hours myself, just made myself another cup of Folgers. I got used to waking up early, starting work at 6am every day. I work 6am-2pm tomorrow, then it’s going to be midnights (10pm-6am) for me after that, so I’ll have to get used to a completely sleep schedule.

1 Like