Do you ppl drink coffee? what brand?

I was just about to ask you when work was starting!

Not a bad schedule, and you said it won’t be strenuous on your back,

You can sit down and stuff, right?

Yeah, it will be easy on my back. Occasionally I’ll have to lift a crate of 24 20oz pops, but that’s like 30 lbs, no big deal, nothing like I had been doing. Oh, and I’ll be changing the outside trash, that can get a little heavy, but again no biggy.

I worked there on midnights before, and it’s easy. I’ll spend half the night just sitting on my ass in a locked booth. I hope we don’t still sell crack pipes and chore boys there. That used to bring in all of the crack heads.

1 Like

Wow.

I’m sure selling crack pipes does bring in a rough crowd.

If they were bringing in the money, they probs do still sell them,

Along with those adjustable lighters, right?

My husband used to work at what he called a “stop and rob gas station” and he had some pretty funny stories.

I mean, funny to me, not funny to him.

I don’t know why but I started liking Maxwell House morning blend. It’s just kinda mellow tasting, it doesn’t seem so bitter as folgers (which is what I used to get)

Of course I love to get espresso if I’m going out, but its not that taste I’m after it’s the rush.

Yeah, I always tried to remind myself that most crack addicts are good people who happen to have a bad problem. But yeah, I’ll probably still be selling them. Cheap, disposable glass tubes ($1.99+tax) and single chore boys ($1.49+tax), both kept under the counter. Years ago, when I worked at a 7-eleven there was a woman who a couple times whipped her boobs out at me. She had nice boobs, too. That’s my funniest story from working at such a place.

2 Likes

I had to stop drinking coffee it was flushing me out :sob::sob:

I just used no name coffee

3 Likes

Wow, that seriously is some no-name coffee lol.

1 Like

Cheap cheap stuff. Daily basics

Oh I drink lots of coffee! hahaha.

I enjoy Folgers the most. But it’s very pricey.

So I usually settle for Maxwell House, or a more generic brand.

2 Likes

I drink whatever my folks buy, usually the big tub of Folgers

3 Likes

I drinks all coffee

2 Likes

I love iced coffee. I drink 4 or 5 cups of French press a week. I like caribou a lot. Also drink higher grounds with my parents in the French press. I drink lots of kinds but I mostly drink dark or medium dark roasts. Once in a while I drink Folgers instant

2 Likes

I drink Hyvee brand ground decaffeinated coffee.

Taylor’s lazy afternoon coffee. It’s a grade 3. So not so strongly roasted. (In the French press too)

If I can’t be bothered making this I will just make a cup of instant Nescafé gold blende which I’m currently drinking.

I only drink 2 cups a day in the morning. The rest of the time I’m on tea and water.

How do u guys even handle it??? my fear comes back when i even take one cup >.<

1 Like

Tea for me
M&s gold teabags at moment

I drink Folger’s, and I know I’ll probably come off all pre-prison Martha Stewart here, but I don’t think you can have a good cup of coffee unless you buy whole bean and use a burr grinder.

Cuisinart sells a good burr grinder for about $30.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.