Does anybody like to be around nature

I enjoy being outside sometimes, because I stay inside too much.

4 Likes

More in the spring and summer. I’m spending more time indoors now it’s getting colder

2 Likes

I like being outside

1 Like

I like taking a few days of the year to be close to nature, but if I can’t be that won’t be a problem.

My family country house doesn’t have much, in case we get robbed there’s nothing of value there.
So we can’t cook nice stuff and our food and entertainment options are very limited, which is what I don’t like that much.

Besides whenever I go there I need to visit a lot of 2nd and 3rd degree cousins, which sometimes help with those food issues, but yeah not something that I enjoy that much because I barely see them so it’s not that easy to talk about myself.
Usually my 2nd and 3rd degree cousins and have kids and they like to talk to me so I let them talk of they like to do.

The only way ive managed to keep a job for so long is by working outside. I worked in a factory for a month and lost it so i got fired for having a bad day. Currently working in landscaping and doing better.

1 Like

i wish i was living in a Hut on a mountain and only contact i would have with the world would be internet.

1 Like

I like walks in nature. I do that a couple of times a week.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.