Do you have any unusual symptom of sz/sza?

Do you have any unusual symtop of sz/sza?

Thought broadcasting. I try to tell myself this isn’t real.

1 Like

I have some unique symptoms and beliefs and mythology of beings-voices. You?

1 Like

Can you describe?

Yes I can get violent, irritable and nervous off meds. I dont think much users get these here even off meds.

1 Like

Thought insertion from evil spirit in my head called Alien
Paranoia

1 Like

We all have unique experiences. We also have similar types of delusions or hallucinations but the content differs

2 Likes

I think those are common in sz/sza

I have unusual beliefs that meds haven’t done anything for. But I’m not sure unusual beliefs are that unusual in schizophrenia.

1 Like

Ghosts and angels, voices and visuals. Intrusive thoughts. The usual

1 Like

Yes, I don’t hallucinate. Worst is whispers while falling alseep and music and hypnagogic hallucinations. I had the opposite of visual hallucinations the hallucination of negation or visual distortions and disturbances from brain damage, neurological issues, trauma, or (delusion) alien parasite lol.

1 Like

Basically I had well-rounded dysfunctional sensory and perceptory disorders. I had vision damage. I somehow managed to over-come DP/DR distortions but became more paranoid and disabled (possibly) by getting out of my mind and head.

I took supplements but still have the philosophical and ocd lingering effects.

1 Like

Basically my thoughts or intuition or broken mind keeps making me think (telling me) I’m a clone or drone, but then I’m a much nicer better God-fearing person now with more empathy. Do I have a chip too? I don’t know. I’m going crazy trying to figure it out running laps inside my head lol.

The droning process or cloning or whatever (chip?) had the opposite effect. Before, I was selfish and an Atheist, no offense. I had less empathy due to my mild Asperger’s, competition, hard work, and drive for success.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.