Do you have any quirky, random, addictive, obsessive behaviours?

Cool :+1: :+1:

I don’t do any hours so much more than me

When off medicine I get obsessive about religion. I hate when people touch my neck. I obsessively check my doors to make sure the are locked.

1 Like

My partner has some really odd obsessive behaviours. He is really worried about home security, he has cctv and metal baseball bats by the front door and back door. I think that makes me look relatively normal and he isn’t even diagnosed with anything. I actually think he has mild ocd.

The cameras freak me out as I keep thinking he’s put them there to spy on me!

1 Like

I must do all the side quests in videogames and study the lore intensely

3 Likes

I laugh at my condition a lot :joy:

3 Likes

I can drive my car without music. Has to be a good song too. I tell myself all the time that I am crazy. I tell myself all the time that I hate Ohio. But I really dont hate Ohio. I just cant stop myself from thinking it.

1 Like

Can’t not can 7899

1 Like

I say ok ok ok when I go from one room to another, unlock the front door, leave, or bring in purchases. I also do it when I’m cooking or cleaning.

2 Likes

Ha! My kids think I’m crazy that I put my glasses on to talk to them because I can hear better.

3 Likes

I have a song in my head from the cartoon movie Pinocchio. It’s the

:notes:Hah. Diddle ee Dee. The actors life for me :notes:

Why?

I find it takes my mind off other things.

:innocent:

2 Likes

for 2 years i kept a button in my mouth instead of smoking or nicotine replacement (other than patches)

3 Likes

2 Likes

I tap my fingers against each other when I walk

2 Likes

I pace pretty regularly when I’m stressed. I go back and forth between working and pacing. It keeps me functional

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.