Do you have a high forehead?

I wonder if we have physical characteristics.

Mine’s extremely high.

1 Like

i ahve a large head, banana shaped…it used to hurt me as a teen but im over it now

2 Likes

All my siblings have high foreheads. Mine is average I think.

1 Like

For some reason this made me think of this song, probably cause of this stanza:

"Do your ears hang high
Do they reach up to the sky

Do they wrinkle when they’re wet
Do they straighten when they’re dry
Can you wave them at your neighbour
With an element of flavour"

2 Likes

High forehead too for me. Why this question daze lol? My mother thinks high foreheads are a sign of intelligence, but i suffer so much because of this illness now, that i wonder if even my forehead is abnormal in a way…

1 Like

My mom used to sing “Do your ears hang low?” when I was a kid. She also sang

“Oh Chester did you ear bout hairy. He chest came back from the arm me. I ear he nose how to wear a rose. Hip hip hooray for the arm me!”

1 Like

Lol I have a five head as I like to call it

2 Likes

That’s what Tyra Banks said. That they used to call her five head in school. I never really thought about my forehead really. I don’t know if it’s high or not. I know my hair is thinning and I’ve got some gray hairs.

@spiderpig high forehead or not you’re very pretty

1 Like

Ahh I didn’t know that haha! And thank you so much loke, that’s made my day!! :smiley:

1 Like

Mines pretty high… like above my mouth, nose, and eyes, way up there I’m talkin

4 Likes

ok, I didn’t appreciate much of this, but as it goes it goes.

I’m not sure about a high forehead. It’s not something anyone has mentioned about me.
Talking of physical characteristics at my last appointment with a new pdoc he mentioned I had low set ears which is related to having psychosis. That is the first time in 45 years of being under mental health services that that has been mentioned to me .

I have a high forehead but gross abnormalities…ie differences in size and structure don’t really correlate when it comes to sz.

I’ve heard that parkinsons disease can be picked by professionals from a persons gait or posture. I don’t think there is anything that way for sz but prove me wrong!

I’ve seen my brain on a ct scan after a gran mal. I have normal ventricles but the tech who showed me the scan pointed out that they are slightly asymetrical. Is it a sign. Not too sure about that even. Enlarged ventricles has been linked to sz but it’s not across the whole population…

Same disorder? Different disorders with similar symptoms? It really is something we don’t know at the moment!

1 Like

No, I got clean in 1990 (my worst joke ever).

2 Likes

Mine’s average height

No, but then again I was never very intelligent. I have small ears which are not low set. :grinning:

2 Likes

I have a normal to small forehead :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t be so hard on yourself. I’m sure your ears are very pretty.

1 Like

I think mine is between medium and high but not high