Do you feel you are being helped enough?

I don’t at all. I get pushed and pulled emotionally everywhere and I need help with this and I don’t get it at all.

it’s really weird – what I didn’t do for others all my life until I fell apart from it all. then when I needed some help it was almost nothing at all for me. and I went to work in a terrible condition and paid almost every penny I earned to dr.'s to save me from this illness. I got almost no help with it at all.

judy

1 Like

i get a lot of help from my mum. sometimes i put her off if i am tired but she does help a lot. help from social services is non existent bcoz my mum helps me so my need is only moderate and not substantial which bugs me. sometimes i can’t handle the housework and need help with it. i can do it but it’s almost like i am suffering from some form of hysterical paralysis but that’s only programming. and programming is only as powerful as u allow it to b i think. it’s hard to fight to fight against it but sometimes i do overcome the brainwashing not to do anything. i think i’ll do that today in fact. good post judy xxx

1 Like

hi Jayne. nice to communicate with you again. ‘brainwashing not to do anything’ – what an interesting idea. I am sure you are probably right there.

I also want to do more than I do. I want to get somewhere in life, where I want to be not where others have in mind for me.

it’s all unfair. I didn’t hurt anyone or their property. I got hurt plenty from others, personally and property damage too. no sympathy for it, no nothing.

I guess we got to grab ahold of ourselves by the ‘bootstraps’ and make our lives work. if we don’t, no one else will.

that’s how it feels to me. in fact it feels like they “all” do more damage than good in my life.

judy

1 Like

Wow, I can so relate to your posts Judy.
I have given a lot to others expecting when I needed help for them to return the favor, I got a lot of promises, but my hands are still empty.