Do you fear death?

Yes! What you say is very true. A lot of the different ways to die are very painful. One kind of death I wouldn’t want would be a prolonged process of deterioration. But I still feel like I have things to do before I die. I still want to stay on this earth.

3 Likes

I laugh in the face of death.

4 Likes

I don’t fear death. I wouldn’t like to be hospitalized thou. I would like to have a peaceful death.

1 Like

I fear death by choking or drowning.
I’d like to die in my sleep when the time comes.

5 Likes

For me it really depends. Sometimes I think I will live on and then other times I get scared.

2 Likes

Honestly? Not really. Ive got my own beliefs on the subject, and years ago when i had malnutrition im 90% sure i had a near death experience, and it wasnt unpleasant.

Being a Care Assistant for years, i also saw death all the time.

So no not really.

4 Likes

I’m not afraid of death because it seems like it’s a long way off but when it gets close I’ll probably fear it.

2 Likes

I don’t fear death because I know where I’m headed.

4 Likes

Less than life.

1 Like

I fear it enough to try to avoid it but i accept it as inevitable.

3 Likes

I don’t fear death itself, just dying a painful, prolonged or violent death. I would like to stick around for a least a while so I don’t have to leave my GF and cat behind to fend for themselves.

4 Likes

Yes, I fear death… :coffin: I’ve been afraid of it since I was 16.

2 Likes

I fear death in a distant way, but not as much as the process of dying. My greatest fear is wasting away with something like incurable cancer. Hopefully I go in my sleep

2 Likes

For a while I had voices telling me that I was going to die and then hereafter apparently died. They say I am in heaven now. I am not scared of death.

2 Likes

My only fear of death is coming back reincarnated

2 Likes

I don’t fear death…I fear pain.

2 Likes

I used to fear it much more when I was traumatised by my after life psychosis experiences.

Now I’m religious. And open minded. And so that is helping me… To find my place in the universe, beyond death.

2 Likes

I say “the devil” to denote just how bad he was. I beat him with my truth. The last thing he said to me was, “I’m a separate entity from you”, which is bull because he always suffered me, then he was gone. If he comes back in any form I’ll be disappointed but I’ll just apply the truth to it, he was me and he was mistaken badly.

I know it looks like DID but I believe everyone has it.

I don’t fear death per se. What worries me is leaving my partner and the rest of my family. I don’t want to leave them.

1 Like