Do you collect things?

I like to collect pins magnets and if travelling with partner I kinda like the idea of buying a postcard and writing to him saying how much I enjoyed the trip even though he’s with me… just as something to remember the trip by… so we give each other a post card

5 Likes

I have a Garfield book collection

4 Likes

Do you mean comics?

1 Like

My brother doesn’t write to me much. When he does write, however, he often encloses a postcard he has garnered from Museum stores around the world.

2 Likes

Yes the comics 155

1 Like

I collect tiny glass bottles and small boxes and tins. I’m starting a silver ring collection, I have 12 so far. I love to wear a ring on every finger.

3 Likes

I collect Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I collect all kinds of things. Hats, sneakers, DVD’s, books, things like that.

3 Likes

I collect memories. Some are good but some give me the shivers. www.toethatwagged.blogspot.com

1 Like

That’s a very considerate brother you have. You should count your blessings.

1 Like

My husband and 3 teens collect and play Yugioh. Oldest and hubby collect and make Gundam models of all sizes. Middle kid collects Persona game stuff, esp Persona 3. My daughter collects Mush Mush and Squishmallow plushies.

I collect Heath Ledger and Joquan Phoenix Joker stuff, and anything but the jester costumed Harley Quinn. And some Poison Ivy stuff like statues and figures. Oh and Supernatural show stuff.

1 Like

I collect electronics, cellphones and computer components. I still have a working LG G2 with custom ROM Lineage OS. Also computer components from 2007, they’re still working.

2 Likes

I did collect antique pharmacy bottles containing what today would be mostly considered recreative / street drugs, loads of empty bottles of opium, amphetamine, codeine, laudanum. etc.

Once they were sold off the counter in pharmacies.

1 Like

I used to collect salt and pepper shakers but they all got broken.

2 Likes

Diseases
:speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

You would get along with my ex husband. He lives gadgets like that

2 Likes

I collect things from other countries like crafts and such.

2 Likes

i collect different beer bottle caps. working on a project to put on my wall.

3 Likes

I collect books
and things from nature like shells and stones and pinecones

2 Likes

I collect instruments and action figures…and art…

2 Likes