Do you collect souvenirs ? If so... what?

I collect magnets and pins

2 Likes

I collect metal/stone dinosaur statues.

3 Likes

I collect shot glasses from foreign countries that I’ve visited.

1 Like

That’s an unusual one :grin:

1 Like

My boyfriend collects magnets.
He has two.

2 Likes

I involuntarily pictured a pair a big bull testicles :)))))
Silly me.

3 Likes

You must be an organized one. I am kinda messy because of two little kids.

I used to collect cards, bobble heads, mighty max toys before that and other stuff but now I don’t collect anything

1 Like

I used to collect crests and sew them on a blanket on everywhere I worked and went, but then I got ill and threw it out, makes me sad to think about it

2 Likes

I collect rubber balls

1 Like

I used to collect comic books when I was much younger.

I still buy an occasional comic, or graphic novel.

1 Like

I used to fly a lot of Generals around in the Marines and they gave out coins. I have a whole bunch of them. I even bought a few fancy ones. It’s been several years since I have gotten them though. Retired now.

I collected military patches too. I have several from all the squadrons I was in.

4 Likes

3 Likes

At work I started collecting small objects from places I visit. Now the whole office contributes to it and we have about 30 things on the shelf from all over the world.

2 Likes

I like to collect keychains.
My collection keeps getting reset, but if I go interesting places, I try to pick up a keychain when I can.

1 Like

Uh oh. I live next to Druhmeller, AB, Canada. I think that’s your Mecca?

I used to collect keychains from places I visited. Now as I’m well into middle-age I’m trying to have less stuff. A bunch of what I thought I needed has been gifted away or sold in yard sales or on Kijiji.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.