Do you care what other people think?

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you care what other people think? 10 means you care a lot, 1 means you don’t care at all.

0 voters

2 Likes

I voted 4. If I truly cared what others thought I wouldn’t be able to live with myself.

I want to say I don’t care what people think in general, but I am a people-pleaser and when it comes to people I actually like, I hold their opinions high.

1 Like

When I was young I cared what everybody thought. As I’ve gotten older I’ve become much more selective in those I consider to be worth caring about. I voted 5.

1 Like

I voted 5…I don’t mind what others think but when they don’t like me or something like that I ignore that.

I voted a 7 1515

1 Like

I’m 8. It’s part of the reason I’m a shut-in. can’t deal with perceived disapproval.

1 Like

I voted 10 … a care what people say… i am scared…!!!

2 Likes

@far_cry0

Do you work man?

1 Like

I’m at a 5. I’m almost at a point where I just don’t give a ■■■■ anymore.

1 Like

I voted 1… I don’t care at all

1 Like

No @Green brosky i cant work… i just live…!!

1 Like

Yes i do | i voted 7 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only the ones that matter. I care about what my neighbours might think but only from the point of view of not upsetting them. I don’t mind what they think of me, as long as it’s true. It’s not something that keeps me awake at night.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.