Do you care what people think? Poll

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

This is one of my biggest problem wich is slowly fading away.

1 Like

It really depends

1 Like

I care deeply what other people think. And I care deeply how they feel. It is important to me that people feel comfortable around me and that I am being considerate of their beliefs and values. We have a small world and we all have to find a way to get along. However if someone is not being equally considerate then I will go about my business without their approval.

4 Likes

I wish I could do that.
Fuk me, I’m a ppl pleaser
I just like it when I can help people
I like to make then like me also.

1 Like

Yes, it does feel nice to be liked. But we have to find a way to be true to ourselves in order to be happy.

2 Likes

I am always true to myself
But I’m empty, Im inclined to nihilism (without wanting to) so I really don’t care.

But when somebody needs help or some thing done if I do it I feel like I have a purpose. It is true that’s on the moment but it’s better then nothing

Do you understand @Leaf?

You seem smart and down to earth

1 Like

I don’t care what people think about some things, but other things I do care. I am not as in tune with fashion and contemporary art as I am with other things, but I do care about what people think of my intelligence and creativity.

1 Like

Yes, I see. There’s nothing wrong with the way you go about things. If you are happy and helping people I think that’s awesome. I’m not a happy person right now so don’t go by what I say. My way obviously isn’t working. But I’m slowly making changes so hopefully soon I will be an expert on happiness and I can start a booth at a fair and charge 5 cents per visit to hand out advice lol.

2 Likes

I care far to much about what people think. I even care what all of you think because I have really bad grammar and I always panic before pressing reply. I know it’s stupid but I have been like that all my life.

2 Likes

I just live my life on my own, try not to get in anyone’s way, sadly these day to many people worry about what others do to much

4 Likes

Lol lol
You made me laugj

1 Like

Hugs man
Here for you :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you that means alot.

1 Like

The older I get the less I care but it sometimes still gets to me.

3 Likes

Actually I’m my own worst critic

So I care more about how I think of myself

1 Like

I do. I want to understand people and the way they think and believe.

1 Like

I voted no because I dont want to care about what other people think. I feel that caring about what others think makes me feel too insecure.

I just dont want to worry about why people dont like me

1 Like

I voted no since I don’t want to care what others think most of the time. I don’t want to be some approval seeking junkie, that would stop me from accomplishing much.

No, I don’t care what people think because it’s their thoughts, not mine. I do kind of care what I think about, but also I think thoughts are somewhat involuntary, much of the time.