Do you believe there life on other planets

our universe so huge, whats the possibility theirs life on other planets. if we are the only ones in the universe omg we are lucky to be alive, we must treasure our life and planet.

10 Likes

I don’t think there is but thats just my opinion.

1 Like

okay thats alright

1 Like

Why wouldn’t there be life elsewhere in the vast universe if there is life on Earth?

4 Likes

I think other galaxies might have planets with earth like qualities that could have similar life on them.

3 Likes

E.T phone home…

3 Likes

I’m just surprised we haven’t detected it yet. It’s probably out there but it must be rare.

2 Likes

video i posted shows that there planet that might have evidence of life, most important thing for life is water and position of planet from the star needs to be just right like our planet. i believe we not the only planet that has life, the universe is huge its hard to comprehend.

I think there might be life on Mars…

2 Likes

theres no life on mars, its too close to the sun. all the water has dried out. if it was further away it could.

1 Like

Well… I still believe… Perhaps… Didn’t they find water on Mars once.

Edit oh maybe you right

1 Like

they found river like canals, saying it might had water in the past but it evaporated.

1 Like

There is loads of milk in the milky way

2 Likes

The way I see it is earth is living, we are in 1 out of a million billion, stars, planets etc.

What are the chances out of 1 in a million billion planets, that we are alone in life in a colossal universe?

I totally believe other life is out there.

2 Likes

The Milky Way is the galaxy that contains our Solar System, with the name describing the galaxy’s appearance from Earth: a hazy band of light seen in the night sky formed from stars that cannot be individually distinguished by the naked eye.

1 Like

lots of stars and planets. the milky way is so beautiful

5 Likes

Image result for milky way

5 Likes

I am of the firm belief that what created us created many more things and that we are seperated from each other so that we can learn to live and grow with ourselves before becoming a community.

2 Likes

i learned from a college course we were hunters and gatherers. every civilization in history had a community.

Image result for universe pictures