Do u guys know which country provides highest disability money to its country man

I was wondering …is australia is one with higest disability money to offer its citizen …

Depends my friend.

A lot depends on the cost of medications. The cost of living…ie rent, utilities, groceries. Tax. There’s many things to consider.

Scandanavian countries have great welfare but you pay a lot when you go out to eat etc. Ie a high goods and services tax. That is how they pay for it…( from what i understand ).

Australia used to have a mad welfare system. People would jump off the boat from New Zealand and go straight onto family payments…so they’d get welfare first day in. It’s radically different since those days.

I do allright…but I’ve been on disability since 2004…people after me don’t get disability…they get a smaller payment.

1 Like

U guys get around 1000$ right a month …just guessing…canadian too get 1000$ as a benifit …if i am not mistaken…

I get cheap scripts. I get free psydoc and doctor. I do get some money and it’s liveable but if my parents were gone I’d be screwed mostly. I don’t think my siblings will sell mum and dads house…so I might have a place to live but cheap living properties are hard to find in Australia.

It’s not a bad cop…but it’s a knifes edge over here as the government looks to take money out of the public welfare sector.

It’s not a winning place to be at the moment but I am ok at the moment!

in europe i read that the highest level of benefits were in uk germany and sweden, not sure in which order.

1 Like

In uk people get about 180£ a week …not sure about germany and sweden…

1 Like

Roughly. But £180 isn’t much. Properties cost around £500,000 in London. I couldn’t afford it if my dad and mum didn’t put my name on some of the property. Mum and bro pay it

1 Like

Property in Australia is very very expensive

1 Like

I’m from NZ and I getc overy 1200$ a month

2 Likes

We don’t spend much money on food. Eating out is expensive, but eating at home is not. This is because we have high minimum wages so that people like waiters can have decent lives. Our taxes are high but we’re still wealthy.

3 Likes

@anon9798425 u once said u get 300€ a week right… ur mom papa helps u right…

I get a little more than that, but I don’t want to say exactly how much. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahha secret keeper …as u wish …!!!

1 Like

I get £720 for monthly housing costs payed for. £1160 for for out of work disability benefits a month (ESA, DLA) I don’t pay council tax. I get all my medication prescriptions for free (Invega Sustenna monthly injection) I get 35 hours a week support staff paid for by social services. I get free bus travel all over the country. Free hospital and doctor treatment. I’m in the UK

2 Likes

We get 100 dollars a month in south Africa.

If You don’t work you end up homeless…

1 Like

We get zero …i am still living with my parents…i am worried that i will be homeless one day… but my brother and sister both live abroad …my sister earn average amount of money …she sometimes sends me money…i got 1000aud couple of month ago…i still saved that money…my brother is still doing his phd…he will earn after 4 years…i am still hopeful they will send me money…i own a 4 storey house …i receive 200 $ from house rent …so i am bit depressed …

1 Like

Here in italy it is 300€ every month unless you are very very disabled and you need a caregiver, in that case it is 900€.
It is not much but if you are not living with your parents they’ll give you free housing and food.

2 Likes

U guys are lucky zeno…u only live with ur grandma right…

There are also my parents with us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats great zeno…do u cook ur own food …!!!