DMG - The best supplement for negative symptoms, depression, anxiety and improving cognition, mood, libido, energy, workout

If you are looking for a natural supplement for managing negative symptoms like depression, needless anxiety, low mood, low motivation, OCD like behavior, phobia etc and also for improving energy, libido, reducing day time sleepiness etc then DMG or Dimethylglycine is the answer. Its a methyl donor like TMG or Trimethylglycine, methyl folate etc. It give effects similar to TMG, methylfolate etc but what makes DMG best is it have several added benefits. TMG can affect blood cholesterol levels while DMG reduces blood cholesterol level. Methylfolate can’t be taken daily as it increases blood folate levels and thus might affect vitamin b12 level. Thus DMG is best among three.

It reduces depression, anxiety etc by improving the cognition like working memory, attention etc unlike antidepressants and other drugs which reduces memory, libido etc.

DMG also useful in workout and athletic performance and helps you to workout more and feels less soreness due to its ability to reduce lactic acid buildup. DMG does this because it supplies oxygen to cells much more effectively.

DMG have many uses like its shown to reduce seizures, reduce inflammatory conditions and even useful for cancer treatment. There is a youtube video describing its benefits in detail. Title of the video is

Winer Wellness Center Workshop Mike G The Magic Pill DMG

Its available to buy from online shopping sites like amazon and doesn’t require any prescription. Its ideal to take early morning as it gives energy and might affect sleep if taken afternoon or later.

2 Likes

Can u give me link for those supplement… please…

Isnt it like sarcosine…!!!

Search in amazon this

Now Foods DMG 125mg

Now foods is a popular supplement brand which is available in most online shopping sites. Sacrosine have several side effects and can’t be taken daily. DMG is a natural one and have no side effects. In webmd site its showing no side effects no medication interaction issue etc thus its tolerated well for most people. Its one of the rarest supplement to have such a nice no side effect profile.

1 Like

I doubt it. 151515. Everybody can register an account on this site.

@pr21 Do u have any link that back dmg has scientific backing…!!

I given a youtube video in first post detailing about dmg, its benefits etc. Its a thoroughly researched supplement. It can readily cross blood brain barrier and gives instant results which can last full day or more. I personally find it very mood uplifting, increases processing speed, helps to multitask etc thus overall improves cognition. Puts anxiety, anger and other emotions in control thus helps to function better in stressful situations. For workout it eliminates post workout soreness. Increases libido, erection etc thus it have no side effect like antidepressants and also not affect memory, no memory recall issue like other drugs. Thus its actually a magic pill and thought of sharing with forum users who not aware of this magic remedies like this other than rx prescription pills which have tons of side effects.

2 Likes

@pr21 thanks a lot for beautiful information I am ordering right away…!!

Have u heard of light therapy red light and nearfield infrared therapy…!!

They are not approved by fda for brain disorders but they have started trailing it for alzimers…

I am on day two of red light therapy …

Lil sideeffect as insomnia …

But it will go away…

By the way I have severe cognitive and negative symptoms…

Some of my friend are using A supplement called Daily essentail nutrient or D.E.N

Its manufactured by Hardy nutritions…

Pls google it…

But Dmg seems killer … have a good day friend…

1 Like

For those interested:

“Dimethylglycine (DMG) is a derivative of the amino acid glycine with the structural formula (CH3)2NCH2COOH. It can be found in beans and liver.”

Isn’t sarcosine an amino acid?

2 Likes

Yeah @naturallycured
Got me into D.E.N
It’s the best supplement I’ve taken
Works better than Amyloban
Although Amyloban is pretty good!
But check this out!
D.E.N strengthens the sarcosine we take as well and makes it more efficient!
It’s insane the gains I am getting from those two
Also distilled water has been working miracles for us as well with a healthy diet filled with probiotics

1 Like

No idea about light therapy anyway make sure cognitive function is not at least getting worse due to it. Many of the drugs used for schizo, bipolar, depression affects cognition and negative symptoms get worse this why we should not depend on rx prescription drugs unless its really necessary. Please do comment about your experience after taking dmg. Its best to take it early morning.

1 Like

Sacrosine, dmg, tmg, methyl folate are all methyl donors. Some have added benefits and side effects too. For example sacrosine can increase prostate cancer risk if use long term. Tmg can raise ldl and total cholesterol if taken long term which dmg reduces cholesterol. Thus though all these give similiar effects some are harmful too if used daily. All can benefit from dmg even if have no mental issues. I think its best for depression, bipolar to give that instant mood lift.

1 Like

Is there any research?
Has anybody here tried it?
Was there experience any different from sarcosine?

1 Like

Please show me an article that demonstrates this
I’ve never seen one…
I’ve seen something similar that doesn’t conclude this statement that you just stated

Please search this term in google search to get that research document.

Metabolomic profiles delineate potential role for sarcosine in prostate cancer progression

1 Like

Out of the three supplements DMG is best, next best is TMG. Methylfolate though its a methyl donor, its not much useful unless you have folate deficiency so best is to buy either DMG or TMG.

It can be taken without food and best time to take is early morning to avoid affecting night sleep. It gives energy throughout the day and keep you awake and thus very good for preventing day time fatigue.

Phosphatidylserine is helpful to take along with DMG. It can improve affective flattening just like DMG and it have various benefits like reduce cortisol, useful for workouts, reducing stress, improving sleep quality, improving memory both working, short term and long term memory. Thus taking this combo is really useful for improving cognition, memory, workouts etc.

Phosphatidylserine derived from soy and sunflower available. Sunflower is preferred especially if have issue with soy.

1 Like

How has your personal experience been?
The sarcosine NAC combo works really well for me

Sacrosine have side effects like prostate cancer risk, try to replace it with DMG. DMG / TMG gives almost same effect with several additional benefits.

NAC is useful for numbing out OCD obsessions and compulsions but it slightly affect memory.

If sacrosine and NAC helping then phosphatidylserine will greatly help to amplify the effect. It improves memory and helps to improve sleep quality due to cortisol lowering effect. It helps in OCD and also reduces emotional blunting.

Correcting thyroid levels is very essential for managing cognitive symptoms. Hypothyroid condition can give negative symptoms. A TSH level under 1.0 is preferred. Also make sure vitamin d level is optimal.

1 Like

Are you saying dmt can help thyroid level?