Dizzy spells

I have throat ache for a week, i have no appetite at all and starting yesterday morning i have weird dizzy spells. My head feels weird and foggy, when i stand up the whole world is turning, im unbalanced when i walk and even in bed i have moments when im feeling everything is unsteady. I have no other symptoms of a cold (like runny nose or cough).

My mind is quite good at making up “interesting” theories…im possesed…i cought some scary virus that causes chronic fatigue syndrome…i have a brain tumor as punishment. It is what my mind always does. My gp telephone assistant says: no clue, it is odd, just see if it goes away.

Any theories that are better than mine or hers? :wink:

A viral inner ear infection or mono, but I’m not a doctor

1 Like

In the winter time, the air is drier. So every breath you take drains you of more moisture. And because it’s cold, we don’t feel like drinking water. It’s very easy to get surprisingly dehydrated in the winter without realizing it.

1 Like

I get this but I’ve had bad cold
Also I got these kind symptoms from menopause

1 Like

I also have low blood pressure

1 Like

yea or low blood pressure

1 Like

It’s very easy to check for a brain tumor. Look in the mirror at your eyes. Is one pointing straight up while one points straight ahead? If not, you have no problems with the brain or with CSF.

2 Likes

No problem with the eyes… pfiew. I will try and eat and drink better, get my blood pressure checked and ask for them to check me for mono.

1 Like

Maybe you are starting with a cold
I started with dizzy spells and dry throat

1 Like

Really? That is comforting as well. A cold wouldnt be too scary. :slight_smile:

I also lost quite a bit of weight the last months. I read this causes low blood pressure at times.

1 Like

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16864499/

Anxiety can increase the chance you develop this type of response as well. Apparently.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.