Did you go to your prom?

I don’t know why I was thinking about the prom this morning.

I went my junior and senior years, the 2 years you were allowed to go. You could go freshman and sophomore years if you were invited by an upperclassman. I remember some girls went all 4 years.

I took my boyfriend. He went to private school, but we were allowed to bring outsiders. It was a nice time.

Did you go to any formal dances in high school?

4 Likes

i did unfortunately, wouldn’t do it again. wished i would have skipped it. didn’t enjoy it.

1 Like

I went to my senior prom, but I ended up passing out halfway through and having to go home. Everyone thought I was super drunk, but really, I had just had brain surgery a couple months prior and lost a lot of blood.

1 Like

I never went to any dances in high school.

1 Like

Never had one of my own because I was homeschooled, but had gone to 3 or so with various people I was dating around that age.

2 Likes

I went my junior year, it was okay. The after party was much more fun :drooling_face:

3 Likes

In my sophomore and junior years guys paid my way but in my senior year I automatically got in free. So I went three years in a row. I loved to dance too so…

2 Likes

That’s unfortunately my answer as well ! :joy:

3 Likes

This is the best picture. You guys look great!

1 Like

It was the 80s. What kind I say. Big hair days and a mullet.

2 Likes

I went with my ex. Was a little tipsy cuz I thought she stood me up. We danced a little bit but the best part was when my friends and I got the DJ to play bringing sexy back. I think we danced to that more than with my date.lol plus everyone liked my kilt.

1 Like

Nope. Didn’t graduate high school, but wouldn’t have gone even if I did. One of those meaningless neurotypical ceremonies I’d prefer to avoid. There was a graduation ceremony for those of us who got our chef’s tickets some years back, but I dodged that.

1 Like

Wish I hadn’t. My date was a good friend who suddenly turned into an a-hole. I got a ride home with someone else because I was so angry.

2 Likes

I didn’t finish high school

1 Like

I was invited to the game but never went.

2 Likes

no I was an outsider going my senior year to a high school where the only people that accepted me was the stoner crowd…so the stoners threw a party that night…that was my prom…

2 Likes

i did , its because i had to many gal’s in love with me and was looking for one thing only. so i skiped out. of my high school dance. but not my grade school one it was disco.

3 Likes

My private authoritarian Christian school didn’t have a prom but we visited a restaurant and had veggies =[

1 Like

Hell no! Too many ■■■■■■■■ where I went to school. Sitting there watching the same pricks get their Crowns year after year. Don’t see how it was fun.

Hope they all die.

3 Likes

Yes I went to my prom. It was fun…

2 Likes