Did you ever get bullied in high school, even a little bit

I got bullied severely , my freshman year in high school. That is what lead me to have problems with my mental health.

5 Likes

The other cheerleaders didn’t like me but I’m afraid I asked for some of the abuse. I was a glutton for punishment.

I got bullied a little sometimes, but it was more that I was an outsider. The third wheel on the cart. When we paired up in gym class I was they guy that always had to be solo because no one wanted to pair up with me. Luckily i coped with it very well, it became a habit after a while and I didn’t really think about it anymore.

2 Likes

not really. the only thing i can remember was this big right guard on the football team who benched like 300 pounds, he was a senior, pinned me down and put his shot put balls on my nuts haha. he was also on the track team. that’s the only thing i remember, we were like the first generation that didn’t go through much hazing by the upper classmen, that had kind of ran it’s course, and most of the upperclassmen were nice to me, inviting me to parties and stuff. it helped that my older sister was popular and 2 years ahead of me.

another guy pissed on me in the shower after a football game, he thought it was funny, i did nothing. he died of a diabetec coma a couple years after graduation. but being in the shower and all, i know my thingy is bigger than his thingy haha.

1 Like

I was bullied as a child and teenager in onsala.

I was called ugly every day by the boys mainly.
They also called me a wh ore and dumb but mostly ugly.

It hurt and the girls I hung out with never did anything.they were the ones who hung out with the boys so to hang out with the girls I had to hang out with the boys.i loved those girls but I was never respected but always pushover.

I was physically abused sometimes too not much but it happened a few times at least.

I later had voices say I’m ugly 24/7 and I wonder it’s from when I was bullied and called ugly every day.

It can be incredibly painful to be bullied so it affects you physically too and get depression anxiety etc

3 Likes

I got bullied up until high school but it didn’t affect me in anyway. I think there is more bullies in public school than private school. I was in public school. Starting in college people got mature and no one was bullying anyone. They grew up.

1 Like

Being bullied can be bad depending on your personality. It didn’t affect me because I could ignore them and know that they’re immature. I am not sensitive, some have sensitive peronalities like my middle brother.

1 Like

I was bullied loads throughout school until age 16
Then I got high for a year then schizophrenic bullying voices in my mind from then to now I’m 45
Relate to you #sacred

1 Like

I got bullied in workplaces when I first started working.

1 Like

When I was much younger I used to take ■■■■ from guys I knew I could beat. I still do that somewhat. It’s not that big a deal. If someone gave me real abuse I would take care of it. There have been a few times when I was much younger that I bullied other people. I still feel bad about that.

2 Likes

Not much in high school… went to a all female school. . I was bullied really bad in prep school…

1 Like

My first day of high school some seniors tried to stuff me in a trash can. I punched them in the face.

4 Likes

I bullied some of the neighborhood kids when I was a kid myself and I at times teased my younger brother growing up.

During Middle School I was bullied myself but it got better in High School.

1 Like

I kicked the garbage and garbage fell on them :joy:

They tried to empty the garbage on me but I ended up emptying it on tham lol

3 Likes

My parents pulled me out of school when I was young because they caught an older boy sexually harassing me. I was a loner so I liked being homeschooled. We lived on a farm so there was much to do and I got to spend a lot of time being outdoors which I’ve always loved.

6 Likes

Yes a lot it effects me even today

3 Likes

They didn’t mess with me anymore

1 Like

No. But I was bullied in k-6th grade. Then I went to a Catholic junior high but was treated like an outsider because I decided at that age I wasn’t catholic because I didn’t believe what they did. It really hurt my feelings. But in high school I switched schools again and I made friends there

I was a wrestler and I was pretty good. The football players would come try to hit the mat and we would all put them down.

I was skinny as a rail but I knew how to wrestle. It would piss them off.

2 Likes