Did you ever get bullied in high school, even a little bit

wasnt exactly bullying but lot of kids do these things.they immature.i had other issues to do deal with.oh yeah one the of kids put his hand on my leg.im a guy its feels for me.

1 Like

I had a gay friend hit on me while I had a girlfriend. I stopped talking to him. He said he had feelings for me on fb and that our friendship can’t continue.

1 Like

He blocked me on fb after I unfriended him.

1 Like

Worse, I was invisible for four years.
Ignored. Overlooked. I kind of contributed to it, so I can’t fully blame anyone else.

There were isolated incidents where older, popular kids threatened me verbally or physically. But I mainly got by not talking to anyone and trying not to look at anyone.

I did a few things that were semi-cool.
For about half a year I hung around in the main gathering area with my friends. This was a large area in the middle of the school where the majority of the school hung out at lunch and breaks. We might have even have been considered a clique. Our little group hung out right near where a bunch of popular kids hung out.

I started smoking pot at school with my friends around 10th grade. The school designated a grassy area in the back of the school as a cigarette smoking area but all the stoners hung out there and smoked pot and so did we.

In fact by 12th grade me and my friend started selling pot there and a lot of people knew us. We sold single joints and dime bags. I got known and we got to party with the most popular stoners. I did a couple other cool things but no matter what I did I was still really an outsider. People tolerated me but I only had two or three real friends in four years and rarely talked to anyone in my classes.

1 Like

I was bullied by one guy for about 3 years,eventually got to courage to fight him, i nearly killed him, he had to go to a@e for his injuries, dont regret it all!

I got bullied heavily as my hair color ia ginger. I have thia stigma up to today

1 Like

I was treated like whit at school

I was a runt and one of the youngest in my year group.

Leaving school was the best thing that has ever happened to me

I hated it so much

all high school was bullying as hell
i even transfered myself to homeschooling
to stop that

In grade school, there was a lake on our walk to class.

Two bullies demanded my lunch money or they would drown me. I told my older brothers. They followed me the next day, and when I was shaken down again by those same two boys, my brothers picked them up and threw them into the lake…both with their backpacks on.

I was never bullied again.

7 Likes

A bit, but not much. More in the sense that i was lonely.

I had a group of friends and a separate friend the first year (high school was 6 years). The group started to bully the one friend and set everyone in class up against her. I sticked with her and refused to join the bullying. After this it crossed over to me a bit too, though more in the sense of being left out (and not really being sure if i wanted to be “in” with such people). I got depressed, insecure and developped trust issues. The single friend clung to me so badly, claiming and copying me, that it also wasnt healthy. She dropped me when i finally spoke up about that once, after a few years.

So i was lonely and drifted off from other people, more than really being bullied. I wasnt exactly an extravert too, which didnt help much.

I felt more bullied at home though.

I fled into the arms of a somewhat psychopathic drug-abusing boyfriend. Him and his friends “accepted me as i was”. Best move ever. :grimacing:

1 Like

I wasn’t so much bullied as I was shunned. People weren’t actively mean to me because I was pretty and nice but I was very strange because I was actively psychotic most of highschool so people were pleasant to my face but sort of avoided me when possible. My friend told me later when I became more lucid and normal passing that he thought I had mental problems.

I didnt go to high school. Middle school sucked tho, going through puberty sucked and combined with being bullied for how i looked, i just hated it. It was around the time that i was the only nerd in my grade so i couldnt get to know the other nerds from other grades. I did fall in with a bad crowd that were my friends while we did weed tho before dropping out in grade 9.

I got my GED around 19 yo and went to uni for 3 years before dropping out again, but this time due to schizophrenia. Such is life.

1 Like

I was beaten by someone 5 years older than me in early elementary school. I told my father and he slapped the kid’s face twice, he cried and always respected me since then.

1 Like

yes and at home id be sexualy abused

Unfortunately, I was bullied all through my school years, from age 7 to 21.
I have always been weird and socially inept, and as the isolation grew stronger, so did my weirdness.

I got made fun of in high school for having a mustache. I didn’t have a mother so there was no one to tell me to shave it off. I was embarrassed about it so I snuck and used my dad’s gf’s Nair (hair removal cream) and left it on too long and it burned my upper lip really bad. I tried to cover it up with make up but it didn’t work so I was embarrassed about that at school. I felt ugly anyway so burning my lip didn’t help

i was badly bullied from 13 to 15,…it eased off a bit when i was 16/17 but i did get disrespected alot…i ennded up developing a nervous disorder because of it…anyeway im glad those people are in my past and i dont have to deal with them anymore

1 Like

I had a jock that was in my creative writing class that harassed me and gave me a note saying sexually explicit things and making fun of my weight and he used to tease me but at the end of the year he said he was sorry and hugged me and I forgave him. I was bullied in elementary school by a girl who bullied everyone, she was a terror. There was something seriously wrong with this girl. Like she was being beaten or something, idk. Anyway she would take our after school money and threaten to beat us up, all the girls were terrified of her. She was held back and like a foot taller than us.

Only when I went back to school after having a baby. My boyfriend and I had an apartment. I had to go to a different school. Some people in the bathroom assaulted me. I hated that school. It wasn’t as cool as mine. It was ordinary. I ended up finishing high school in night school.