Did u manage anything today?

i took max to school then went back to bed for a couple of hours, took the dogs on a two mile hike in the woods, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, put a dry on, washed a duvet, picked max up from school, picked up the poo, fed the animals and that’s about it…oh and made a start on my son’s bedroom and i’m going to have a shower in a minute and blowdry my hair. quiet day. how about u? xxx

1 Like

Had a sudden snow storm here, a good foot and half in some places. So no, haven’t really managed anything today. Just getting over a stomach illness and I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so I have to brave the snow and cold and do that. I don’t know why, I’m not experiencing any symptoms on this new medication.

1 Like

Went to the bank, ate too much while I was out, ate some more at home, am doing two loads of washing. My brother stopped by + put the doors on a cabinet. Gave him the rest of the pan of potatoes I bought last night. Did a little weeding. Pitched the dirt out from a plant that wasn’t doing well. Plugged in my fans.

1 Like

drove to sweeps, drove to shops, drove to sweeps dads, took sweeps dad to a clinic where we helped him get more support, did the dishes, made the bed, hoovered.

at night i went to my sisters but my chest is so sore idk what to do and it seems to be getting worse :frowning: i hope they can do something for me about this, i’ve got an appointment for an x-ray and a trace thing to check it out it seems to be getting worse.

i’m home now.

1 Like

Today was my dog’s 12th birthday, so I celebrated it with him. I made a little of his favorite meal, meatloaf and mashed potatoes and gravy. He LOVED it! Then I took him on 2 separate 1 mile walks. He’s still got tons of energy (he’s a Jack Russell terrier) and loves walks outside.

Other than that, I took a long walk myself. Refilled my meds. Worked on my finances. And chatted with friends.

A great day :slight_smile:

Blessings,

Anthony

4 Likes

Life is made up of trivialities. 99% trivialities, 1% emergencies. Trivialities give us the most symptoms. It’s good not to make emergencies out of everything. (Dr Low)

1 Like

Had nothing to do so I did nothing

1 Like

Went to Subway in a blizzard. :snowman:

1 Like

i am feeding the neighbours horses, sheep, geese, chickens, budgies, dogs, working and luxury scottie dogs with attitude, and checking water troughs etc…etc…
take care

1 Like

happy 12 th doggie birthday, i have a hunch your dog might be a little bit spoilt, but good on you and what a lucky dog.
may he have many more years.
take care

1 Like

I went to school today. That was from 1PM-7PM, and an hour drive each way. Took a midterm in my Cultural Realities of Spain class–it was in essay form. Have a Introductory Psychology exam on Friday, so I really need to study, but tomorrow I have to see my psychiatrist and my psychologist which is a long drive, and the psychiatrist can be up to two hours late.

1 Like

Today I managed to not fall apart too badly and somehow I managed to turn myself around when I was sure it was going to be the worst day ever. I can’t believe I’m Ok right now. Tired, slightly confused with a headache, a bit mentally floaty, but I’m Ok. :relieved:

4 Likes

Last night I can sleep again. I feel less headache and more clear in my head. I dream again and i feel refreshed. It’s good to sleep. It is the best piece of thing I did. Sleep is a different daily experience nowadays.

1 Like