Did something different

I went to the cinema to watch Top Gun, Maverick, it was ok. This was my first time in our local movie theatre since the beginning of the 1980’s. It was a good experience.

9 Likes

I want to go see movies but I’m afraid of people spreading Covid.

3 Likes

I like going to the movies only go maybe 2x per year now though

Last movie I saw was great

Bradley cooper movie it was about a carnival and he becomes a clairvoyant. I can’t remember the name lol.

Nightmare alley

3 Likes

Plus they really raised the prices on movies here. Crazy!!!

1 Like

I’m going to give that one a pass. Didn’t really like the first one that much. I think the last movie I saw in a theatre was The Lovely Bones. It was expensive.

1 Like

I love going to the cinema. Usually I go solo, and get the back middle seat for the best visuals and audio.

I usually go as often as I can if there are good films on.

I haven’t seen the Original Top Gun, though I may give it a watch. I prefer Sci Fi over Action Blockbusters.

4 Likes

It was 13 euros here. It was ok considering that I do not go to any restaurants or bars(pubs. It was just a random experience. I rode my bicycle and saw many cars near the movie theatre and the movie was just starting then. It was a good experience. I had seen ads of this movie earlier. I saw the first Top Gun in America when it was published. Made me to think how old I am already, when Tom Cruise looked quite young. I would recommend this movie.

Hmm the original Top Gun came out in 1986. I thought you moved to America in the early 1990s?
I wanted to see Maverick in theatre too, but nobody wished to join me and I didn’t want to go alone. :pensive:

I did not go movies much in America. I rented often movies. I may be wrong when it was published, but I saw it in the States. It was probably a rental.

1 Like

The movie is like you will actually feel the g force, too realistic, and 10 g and 10 m is :crazy_face:
Did not understand some of it but still liked it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.