Did any drug add to triggering your sza/sz...?

I have a sneaky suspicion that being prescribed Ritalin as basically a infant caused it I know for sure Prozac made me as manic as i can get unfortunately it ends up me doing stupid ■■■■ all the other ssri meds made me have severe panic attacks and mixed episodes Zoloft I recently started taking again but before the haldol it messed me up real bad but it’s helping weed gave me panic attacks

Clomipramine in bipolar is the strongest drug on earth, causes closed psychiatric hospital. Im brave i can work and talk with other people after clomipramine. Clomipramine in bipolar beats everything, all drugs on earth. Clomipramine alone over 14 days in bipolar causes permanent insanity. Please stop clomipramine on the market.

@anon9798425 i agree. Think it’s a unpopular opinion tho. If it were true I’d be a vegetable

1 Like

After I quit zyprexa I got many more auditory hallucinations.

Weed and ketamine

I was getting ketamine infusions for depression

No. I have done drugs to cope or self medicate since developing sz, but I was straight edge sober before.

Ecstasy. I went to a rave under the influence.

the first time i experienced psychosis the catalyst was that i had smoked a lot more weed than was good for me, and it was also only a month or so after i had a large dose of mushrooms. couple years after that i ended up abusing cough syrup regularly which couldnt have helped.

I think it’s impossible to know if any drug contributed to triggering my sz. I could have just as easily have been caused by zoloft as anything else.

1 Like

Weed is legal here, tried it a few times with a friend, it made me psychotic even before my diagnosis.

It made me psychotic for 2-3 days then I was fine. I wasn’t medicated back then.

I believe kava kava did since I used it for a month.

Not really…I think SSRI’s are toxic in general to many people. I’m going to explore some nootropics.

I experimented during my 20s with the usual party drugs but it was giving up smoking and changing job that seemed to trigger my first and worst episode. I slept less and less until one night I was convinced aliens or the devil were communicating with me by some sort of telepathy. I never made it to work the next day. The ambulance picked me up on the way to work.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.