Depression from bf smothing me

Lately I can barely take care of myself or anything because my.bf.Jude smothers me. Even right now i know he is thinking about me and it makes me uncomfortable. He reminds me of my step father who does not know when to leave me alone and I have been laying in my room crying for hours at a time everyday. This is not about sex to me, it is how he is and i notice it and i think about breaking up with him because i did npt know he was this needy, i frequently tell him to cheat on me becausr i can npt give him what he needs in my eyes i do this hoping he will cheat so i have a reason to force him put of my life. It sucks that he makes me so uncomfortable that i would ask my friends to hook him up with someone because i am tired of him consuming so much of my time. I love him does anyone have advice.for me?

Better to leave on good terms, explain you are just not into a relationship right now and prefer to be alone. Don’t really know much about you so not sure if that would work or not

1 Like

I am going to try writing in notepad on my locked phone that i stash because he feels the need to go thru everything i own like a detective and i can not stand it. I have to get these emotions out of me before i physically attack him which i thought about doing this morning. Privacy pls!

1 Like

He is the one who pressed charges and put me in prison two months. I do not like him or trust him going thru my things he physically burned a cd of documents for a.judge because i texted him too many times and as a sz i believe paranoid delusion that he is compiling documents on me and i know i am paranoid i do npt want this man to see anything of my feelings anymore because he does not understand me and in.my eyes he is a traitor sz fear the very thing he did to me and i did not trust him and after seeing his.name on paper work in court i will not ever trust him. I do not know if i can love him anymore. Could you as a sz love someone who documented you and in REAL life imprisoned you.

He sounds controlling and manipulative. Definitely not healthy. Do you worry he might hurt you if you try to leave him? You might want to talk to a women’s shelter about helping you get out of the relationship.

1 Like

Pressed charges for what?

1 Like

Have a look at the family forum. Many of our friends and relatives may document our behaviours or keep a bit of a closer eye on us, sometimes call police on us as well which may end in prison. I’m not sure this is manipulative, but it is controlling indeed. For our own good. And, from the other side, we can be prone to perceive some of these traits in others when we aren’t doing well. Before jumping to the conclusion of leaving this man, you might want to share or ask yourself how you are doing symptomwise, both now and at the time the charges were pressed? You mention being paranoid… Any chance the illness is acting up? If so, you might not want to take rash decisions.

1 Like

No i would never trust them again, seems odd you are even with someone like that

1 Like

My illness is symptomatic, i am pregnant and i am going to lay down a cry while having a seizure from stress. Thanks for talking with me.

1 Like

Instead of telling him to cheat on you just break up with him. If he actually succeeds he has your permission. Also your last statement is a little strange you mean you don’t love him anymore or you do? Anyway break up with him don’t have him cheat and use it as an excuse. My 2 cents

He will not cheat. Ugh. I am stuck with this ass.

Well I hope for your sake he has a nice ass :stuck_out_tongue:

that is hilarious…