Delusions and false beliefs

I am going to start posting my delusions or false beliefs. Even the ones that sounds like space crap. I don’t think I’ll be able to accept them as fiction unless I had a stroke or amnesia. Like how the tv commercials or television shows are talking to us.

2 Likes

i went in a ufo that looked like the inside of a cave. nothing was in there.

I get the same way with TV, especially live TV. I don’t know what to do. I tell myself it isn’t real. For example say a show has 600K viewers. that means on average 6000 have schizophrenia. So how could the show’s host be talking to 6000 people at once who all think the TV is talking to them?

It doesn’t make sense yet the feeling stays with me thanks to the hallucinated voices and resultant delusions.

2 Likes

Lol physically or mentally

1 Like

i just went through my head up to it. dont remember coming back down. this was a few years back

Lol dude this was funny asl . That was the first laugh of the day caused by someone else other than the person in my head

1 Like

I thought for a while I was losing my sense of touch. Then I realized later I never really was able to taste things with anything but my tongue, which sense of taste I was mistaking as being part of the sense of touch, and that was the end of that delusion.