Decorating on a budget

I used to have brown carpet and thought coral looked good with it. But my favorite color is actually blue. I thought I was going to decorate with a blue-green theme, but still have brownish carpet. Since I had coral things, I stuck with it. But really liked this aqua sparkly bathroom rug. I don’t know. I can’t afford to change my mind all the time.

2 Likes

I buy used stuff on a local buy and sell group so I sometimes buy off of there.

Okay. I don’t really know what they are.

Here’s a blog I love:

Lots of great ideas for affordable projects.

1 Like

Okay. Thank you

I’m in the process of furnishing a house on an EXTREME budget.

I find rugs are a good solution for dingy carpets.

Look for furniture outlet stores. I got a huge rug for $40 with a little effort and searching. Also, way fair has good prices on rugs, but I’ve never bought one so I can’t speak to their quality.

Here’s a pic of it.

It’s a little ghetto, but definitely worth the $40 I paid for it.

2 Likes

I have to get everything I need for an apartment including all kitchen ware and bathroom stuff and furnishings for about $5000. Talk about a budget. I don’t know how I’m going to do it. I’ll be doing a lot of shopping on Amazon and Wayfair I guess.

I WISH, I had $5000 to spend. I used to have a really nice apartment and new furniture. Moving away from stalkers, making me sick, ruined my credit. I can’t really buy furniture until next summer, when my car’s paid. Thanks for the advice.

Thanks for the advice

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.