I have a decision to make

I need to decide whether to spend $1250 at Wayfair.com now or never. I would have to store the items until I get my new place. I won’t get my new place for probably about 3 months. The $1250 is part of the $5000 budget I have for furnishing the new place. I have virtually nothing. I gave everything to my ex in the divorce. So if I don’t buy the stuff now I’ll have that much less to try and get what I need. I have $1250 worth of furniture, dishes, rugs, silverware and lamps picked out I just don’t know if I should forget about it and live with what I can get later. The credit company isn’t going to take new charges after Sept 10th. So if I want the stuff I gotta get it soon. I think I’ll just forget about it, I don’t want to have to store the stuff. But, I really want the stuff. I don’t know.

1 Like

I would wait till you move and hit the thrift stores first, get what you can there then order new stuff

4 Likes

Yeah, thrift stores or do some craigslist / kijiji scouring for free furniture. There are other services that give away free used furniture too.

You can get it deep cleaned for maybe $50-100, so it’s probably a lot cheaper that way.

1 Like

I would get the furniture. It’s not that much to store it. Or maybe a friend or relative can help you.

1 Like

I would get the furniture. Used couches could have bugs and germs you don’t want to deal with. I’d get it and store it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.