Deciding whether I should sleep or stay awake

Really bored and overthinking about stuff I want in life and how it’s pointless in pursuing something that constantly runs away from me. In my world if something isn’t meant to be than it is just that something that isn’t ready for you. I wonder if my excessive need to be loved has always been fueled by my failure to accept myself. There really is no point in overthinking unless you plan on fixing it or finding an answer to the thought. I been eating way too much these last few days and I don’t really like it, makes me feel weird. Oh well. No point in regretting what has been done. Feeling meh in general

Mood: :neutral_face:

Song: solace

Place: in my head is where I made my bed.

1 Like

Well, it’s good you narrowed it down to only two choices.

1 Like

Honestly Nick. I think it just led me down a contradicting rabbit hole.

1 Like

I hope you cheer up. Overall its not that bad. Sorry about your loneliness and lack of love. A few people i know are happily single. Isn’t it great you can find words for your pain and can be helped easier as just screaming and fisting the wall.

1 Like

I’m happy. It was just a thought I thought I’d share. I’m happy, I feel like love is too much of a commitment. Thank you! Dunno, it is a better alt. Than just getting mad and wilding out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.