Daze here. Anybody wanna respond?

Stop complaining

1 Like

Ok you’re completely wrong how does that feel remember I didn’t insult your appearance.

Yes. This is my workplace. And over the past few days, you’ve repeatedly attacked and harassed me. That’s why you keep getting suspended. If you don’t think it’s fair when it’s done to you, stop doing it to me.

6 Likes

Ridiculous I’m just concerned about you suspending people like me who have something to say and you removing every post.

And by the way your one like from @insidemind is from him coming against women in the occupation.

You were given two warnings. You kept insulting everyone. That results in a suspension as per @SzAdmin’s rules. I’m just doing my job.

3 Likes

So glad your back :bangbang::heart: @Daze I really missed you

2 Likes

Incidentally, the member who insulted you was ALSO given a warning. But after being warned, he stopped. That is why he wasn’t suspended.

2 Likes

Ridiculous call it was a a personal attack on appearance and when he attacked me I was triggered. Absolutely nothing wrong I said. There were no personal attacks on my part.

You called him a jerk for posting a music video on a music video thread.

You started the whole thing.

Its very hard for you to accept blame, isn’t it?

3 Likes

Calling someone a jerk is a personal attack. Saying nobody loves them is a personal attack.

2 Likes

the rules are all clearly spelled out right in the post I linked up above. You have been here longer than I have. You know them, and you know when you are breaking them. We have been trying to give you shorter suspensions so you can still use this site as a resource for support, but if I have to suspend you a third time in three days, it will be for longer.

1 Like

You need to get off me I have PTSD.

What are you queen of the universe?

1 Like

Dude. You have nothing supportive to say. Quit being a bully and just ignore the topic already

2 Likes

@ninjastar seriously? Calling people idiots isn’t a personal attack? @anon54386108 grow up

2 Likes

@anon54386108 calling someone an idiot is a personal attack! This is a warning. Just avoid this topic since it clearly angers you.

1 Like

@Annie2012 thanks for bringing that to my attention. In the future, if you see rule breaking, just flag the post so I or another mod can see it.

I’m going to bed now so @daze please don’t fight any more tonight. Just use the site for support. You have lots of people here who love you and want to support you.

5 Likes

Sweet dreams. 151515q5

2 Likes

I’ve never join such discussions as this,but this forum’s became very SAD for me?People,where are likes,tolerance,sincere sympathy,understanding,constructive support.This is support forum.All I read are ignorance,personal attacks etc…
You should consider the moderators who really have to work with childish issues here,because folks don’t know,and they are not that young,how to behave.
Imagine how members who are willing to join forums see only stupid things.
Stop thinking about your self for once and consider more likes than insults.
Thanks for reading.I will not reply.

1 Like