Damn I love breathing smoke

I guess it will kill me… good evening ladies and gents.

3 Likes

Your definitely not alone on that, and sadly it is slowly killing me…

1 Like

I’m at the age it really catches up to you, but I can’t seem to walk away from it

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to quite for 5 years… stuck love em…

3 Likes

I absolutely love smoking.

5 Likes

I’ve been smoking since I was 16 and I don’t regret starting.

5 Likes

Im trying to quit. I still love tobacco but i just dont want to inhale it anymore. Mostly because i want to run again and walk and not snore. Ive switched to smokeless tobacco well in the process of…

2 Likes

I want you all to try your best not to be a schiz statistic and die twenty years early. Quit smoking. Cigarettes will kill you.

5 Likes

I really enjoyed smoking when I was young and had young lungs, but I just couldn’t handle it anymore by the time I reached my thirties. I don’t know how people can stand the shortness of breath and the coughing up of sputum and the congestion. Yuck. It’s just a different experience after 15 years. I know it’s not typical, but I didn’t have a hard time quitting in the end.

3 Likes

After 35 years smoking, I came down with emphysema and quit cold turkey. Do yourself a favor and quit before you come down with something.

3 Likes

I loved smoking and smoked most of my adult life. Gave up at 39 and it was the best thing I ever did for my health! It’s never too late to give up and the benefits start immediately.

Seriously. Price of cigarettes over here is ridiculous and I don’t know how people smoke tailor mades. They are well over a $1 a cig over here these days!

3 Likes

If I move to CA as planned I’m gonna need to quit or cut back just because a pack is like nine dollars here. I’m used to it being five. I brought a carton with me each trip, always feel guilty when I’m buying a whole carton.

I quit for four years in my twenties and then picked it back up during a hard point in my life, wish I hadn’t. Schizophrenia for me is stressful so I have a lot of factors making it hard to quit.

2 Likes

I don’t smoke cigarettes or tobacco, and I never have.

1 Like

I agree wholeheartedly. It is the only thing that calms my mind. I don’t have much pleasure in anything else but sex.

1 Like

lol i’m smoking in my pic

1 Like

I have smoked since I was 11. I am going to die from it.

1 Like

I smoked in my 20’s. I quit when I turned 30. 7 years of smoking. I am glad I quit when I did. Now I vape and I do plan to quit that too given time. You have to want to quit though. And right now I don’t want to quit vaping. So there is no point trying.

1 Like

Try vaping. I switched years ago… it’s far healthier, can vape inside, and with enough nicotine it feels better. Forget cigarettes, vaping is the future

1 Like

I see signs up in all the store windows now. No smoking or vaping. Guess they lumped the two together now. Its fine for me because im doing smokeless tobacco now.

1 Like

Smoking would be fine and dandy if it wasn’t addictive. I’d love to smoke a couple cigarettes a week but that’s impossible, it’s all or nothing.

1 Like