Damn, i hate food lol

tbh i’d give up food if i could bc i hate having to eat all the time and i cant be bothered making dinner :disappointed_relieved: tonight

if i could survive without i would but i cant, got to keep stoking the boiler as my dad use to say lol.

3 Likes

I feel that way a lot of the time.

Yeah me, too. I wish i didn’t have to eat. For a while now i haven’t had much appetite. I’ve lost like eight pounds in the last few weeks. I’ve just been eating less.

You guys are crazy

I love food

Most foods seem unappealing to me, I don’t feel like a picky person but I am to cook for I think. No idea why I’m not losing more weight. I eat like a bird and can’t lose an ounce.

I do love food when I get a dish I like though, a LOT :smiley:

I don’t know what to have for dinner tonight.
Probably going to be junk food like pizza or hot dogs.

I wish I didn’t have to bother with preparing and buying food and groceries.

1 Like

Same, I got a takeaway but it wasn’t that good, it’s BC they say everything is bad for you and it gives you cancer so you ask yourself 'is there anything I can actually eat without it killing me? lol it’s pretty sad :pensive:

1 Like

Daydreamer, the answer to that is Tofu. Lots and lots of tofu

The only things I like that are good for me are bananas and seafood. I don’t care to eat and really don’t like to cook. Great thing I don’t have to cook much.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.