I may never eat again

I’m so sick of food. Preparing food. Eating food. Cleaning up after food. Putting away food. The whole thing. I just don’t want anything to do with it and that’s not like me at all. Even on Thanksgiving I still have a taste for leftovers but right now I couldn’t care less. We sent almost all the food home with our guests.

4 Likes

I am sorry you feel that way…I know it’s a burden to cook a lot…sorry.

1 Like

I hate eating too I hate that these a-psychs I take they make me ravenous and I can’t control myself. I want to starve myself and lose my weight I’ve gained i feel so ugly and disgusting i hate eating

1 Like

Ahh I understand where you’re coming from. I think the same thing about sugary foods sometimes. I get a taste for them and go in cycles.

1 Like

I’m actually so sick of how much I ate that I’m going to go on a water fast until Monday.
And then if I’m not down to 76kg, I will eat for that day then continue fasting.

1 Like

I think I’ll fast too.

1 Like

It’s not something I’d recommend but I think in desperate circumstances it’s OK. Short term

1 Like

yea, for sure a short term fast is actually healthy for you imo.

1 Like

I hope you’re right.

At least for weight loss I hope it helps. Was meant to be 76kg by Monday but I think I may be up to 79kg atm I’ll check tmrrw morning.

Hope u had a nice xmas

1 Like

It was overwhelming but nice, if that makes any sense. I hope you had a nice one as well.

1 Like

Yea it was alright. We watched titanic as the highlight. And had amazing roasted potatoes.

Today I went out with a friend and ate a lot of nice things. But this stops tomorrow hopefully.

Yea ur family must really appreciate you for all the hard work u put in.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.