Daily Checklist Apps

Hey yo! I’ve been having a hard time sticking to a daily schedule and getting done all the things I know can help me in my illness like taking drinking water in the morning, brushing teeth, making music/singing etc.

Found this cool app called Motivateo

https://www.google.com/search?q=motivateo%20app&client=puffin-a&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

You can even set notifications that will remind you when it’s time to do something e.g. Eat dinner, read etc

I’m finding it’s helping me get all the things I wanna do by reminding me, like a personal assistant :slight_smile:

Any other cool apps you can recommend to help with sz?

Other things that will be on the list are:

• learn a new language with a free app called “duolingo”
  • 3 minute exercise: 10 push-ups/ sit-ups / squats
    -read
    -sleep by 9
    -don’t smoke until after 8am, then 9, then 10

Any suggestions? Thanks!

IMG_1090

2 Likes

I’m doing something similar with a pen and paper journal. Its called Bullet Journaling. http://bulletjournal.com/

1 Like

Awesome dude thanks I’m gonna check it out

1 Like

Is it also for Andoid?

1 Like

I find the writing down of things so much more satisfying than the phone apps. Its like you physically check things off, is the satisfying part. I’m more likely to keep habits and goals.

1 Like

Yea that actually looks pretty cool especially if you got a nice handbook, thanks!

1 Like

I spent $5 on a dot-journal from Michaels craft store. It was cheaper than amazon and other online dealers.

1 Like

This is very cool! I had an idea for a project like this in mind. One feature that is a definite must is a to-do list that sorts tasks by priority; Stephen Covey mentions the four grid tasks of (High/Low) [Priority x Urgency]. So from that to-do list, you should think of adding an option of scheduling those tasks as daily reminders or one time tasks into your daily schedule.

Have you also thought about integrating this app with Google Calendar or Google Assistant APIs?

2 Likes

I love google calendar. I have it linked between my iphone and pc. Its amazing.

2 Likes

I don’t think so but surely there’s some good ones for android too, I’m gonna go through them and see

2 Likes

Hey thanks, I haven’t really thought of that as I’m not that organized haha my plan I just to sort of live day to day and check them off whenever I want and eventually I’ll get an idea of what fits where at what time of day then maybe from there I’ll make up an actual schedule. But this is good for me for now although it’s sounds like a good idea

1 Like

I found another one for my Android thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing that tip. That’s a really good price. Lots of nice color choices too.

2 Likes

I got the light teal color. Its a nice journal. The only problem is depending on pens/markers you are using it may be visible on the other side of the page. Its not bleeding through, just onto the backside with my Staedler Triplus Fineliners. Gel pens and microns seem ok.

2 Likes

Seeeeeen. What’s it called?

1 Like

Checklist :slight_smile: It was first app from the store and it’s free

1 Like

True thanks man

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.