Daily average head count :)

i was just wondering how many people on average that members here speak to everyday, i think my average is quite high,

0 voters

I really don’t know. I know I talk to more than 5.

1 Like

thats ok, even an educated guess is good :slight_smile: it can even be yourself in the mirror if you want :slight_smile:

Well I do talk to myself so I will count that.

1 Like

I sometimes text my Mom but I really don’t speak to anyone.

2 Likes

idk what to say about that lol, as long as its healthy i guess

I tend to talk to less than a handful of people a week.

1 Like

I work in customer service over the phone, so I talk to a LOT of people. However, I only chat normally with my immediate co-workers and my husband on workdays. I usually only talk to my husband on weekends… Sometimes my parents, too.

2 Likes

we seem to be averaging 5 people atm in the poll

I talk to my mom, my 2 brothers, and my friend, so 4 people.

I work for myself so speak to customers, other than that I can go a couple of weeks without talking to anyone on the personal side

1 Like

About 15 at work

1 Like

My husband, son, sister, 2 friends that come to visit each day, daughter, son in law. Then sometimes throw in extra for pdocs and tdocs and cashiers at the store. I just said 7 though cus that everyday. I never thought about it before but that’s a lot of people for someone who doesn’t want to talk to anyone.

2 Likes

my friends i spoke to yesterday

Alison, Ailsa, Katy, new girl (at the cafe)
Karina, Noel, Lynne, Hannah, Wesley, (at the clubhouse)
Christian, Daniel, Random woman (walking dog)

thats lower than usual but 12 is still good

1 Like

thats a bad sign jedi lol

1 Like

Yes i know, i don’t speak to many people per day

21 people took this poll so far with an average head count per day of almost 6 people so far but idk if this is pandemic to all people with sz, would love more voters to take part :slight_smile:

I’ve never noticed there was a “number rating” poll type option until you used it in this thread. I learned something new! :nerd_face:

1 Like

i didnt know until i tried it either haha, it wasnt what i expected but i thought its actually a really good idea :slight_smile: haha

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.