How many hours do you talk/speak on your phone?

For example, i talk less than half an hour on my phone a day :slight_smile:
And you?

2 Likes

less than 10 minutes i used to talk for hours nowdays i struggle to find something worthly for talk

1 Like

I’m a phone queen. I like to talk. (When I have friends, that is.) I can talk anywhere from zero hours to up to 2 to 3 hours a day on the phone. Usually to just one person.

2 Likes

I talk for about 15 minutes A MONTH.

4 Likes

Same here. I’ve been calling my grandfather, though, since my grandma died, and he can talk for hours at a go. It’s good practice for me.

3 Likes

Phone? Not much. Maybe an hour a month or so.
Skype? Discord? Now, on those two, I can talk half the day for some reason.

1 Like

On most days 0. If I talk with my dad, about 15 minutes. If I talk with my son, about 20-40 minutes. I hate talking on the phone, but hear their voices I will.

2 Likes

I make and take phone calls strictly as a last resort, hate talking on the phone. I try to handle as much as I can either online or through text. I text quite a bit. Normally I don’t answer my phone when it rings. So I would say anywhere from 0-2 minutes in a typical month.

I’m not counting talking on the phone at work. When I’m at the pharmacy, answering the phone is a part of my job, no choice but to do it. But yeah, for the most part you have to pay me to talk on a phone lol. :smile:

3 Likes