Currently -16F and dropping

Tomorrow they say at 8am it’ll be -34. Ugh!

2 Likes

You are no doubt doomed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::rofl:

1 Like

@Mountainman Lol 15151515151515

1 Like

Time to go pee outside and see what it does!!! :smiley:

5 Likes

Yeah it’s going to get cold tomorrow night and Thursday, 0 degrees F but not - 34 F!!!
That is downright frigid!!

I just saw on the news my area tomorrow will be -50, and Chicago will be colder than Antarctica!!! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Yeah I saw this article.

1 Like

It’s just nuts. I just went outside and it’s crazy cold out there. God help the homeless, animals, the people without heat in their homes.

4 Likes

I’m going to cancel my therapist appointment on Thursday.
It’s supposed to be a high of 15 F.

This is too cold for me!

2 Likes

I don’t blame you at all!!!

1 Like

I always worry about all the stray cats. :frowning:

4 Likes

Oh my gosh, you poor thing!!!

1 Like

Ohhhh, those poor babies!!!

1 Like

Where I live, in the Midwest U.S.A., it is currently 4 degrees F. It will get to -11 F tonight. It has been bitter cold like this all week.

1 Like

Yikes, that’s cold. -12C/10F here right now. Pretty mild, only need a light jacket.

1 Like

Currently -38 degrees Fahrenheit right now. :turkey::turkey::turkey:

2 Likes

We don’t even have heat or AC I think, the temperature is just so perfect all you need is a window open sometimes.

I wish you could all have such luck with temperature >_<
Post reminds me of the end of the twilight zone episode where the earth was drifting away from the sun.

1 Like

@anon1517417 I used to have a Bengal. She got out one night when it was frigid. I was beside myself until she came back hours later - warm! She had found some place to stay warm. It might have even been inside a neighbors house, I don’t know. But it gives me hope for the strays out there. I just pray they find a warm place to hide.

1 Like

When it gets below 0 Fahrenheit here i like to heat a glass of water in the microwave a minute or two, then take it outside and fling the water up in the cold air to see what happens.

i haven’t tried it without heating it first, i’ll have to try it

And i will be worried about my plastic water pipes freezing

Do you have to venture out during the negative temps @SkinnyMe?

1 Like