Schizophrenia.com

Crochet ideas

I’d love for y’all to give me some ideas for me to crochet! What project should I do next? (I don’t wanna do a blanket)

2 Likes

Godzilla? King Kong? King Kong vs Godzilla? :smiley:

1 Like

@ThePlagueDoctor do you still want a cthulu or two? You’re at the top of my list if so… I might make one of those lol I’d have to find a good pattern though

PM inbound.

I’d love to see a crocheted Koala Bear…still. My grandma crocheted some blankets years ago. They were so good. You layered them between a blanket and your sheets and they’d trap all the heat. So good for throws you used when in winter and watching tv. I love your cthulu ones. So cute…how about a Koala Bear??

1 Like

what about a teddy bear? or tiger?

1 Like

@rogueone and @jukebox y’all have great ideas… I will find patterns and save them on my pattern saver (very helpful on keeping your spot since it’s a stitch counter)

1 Like

@rogueone I found this for a future project what you think?

6 Likes

7 Likes

Flower motifs for a crochet hat. A unicorn :unicorn: ?

1 Like

@jukebox here’s a tiger I found and saved for future doing

3 Likes

@goldenrex this is what I found

@roxanna I found several and wanna know what one you like best… I can probably make a child size fit an adult head pretty easily…

4 Likes

Friend of mine crocheted a cheeseburger :smiley:

3 Likes

The first hat unicorn. :blush:

1 Like

maybe you can do a belt for your dresses :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very cool @Twialine !

1 Like

@Miika I’ve seen pics of that
@roxanna okay I’ll put it on the list
@Lola88 maybe
@rogueone thanks

1 Like

Pokemon! Gotta crochet 'em all.

1 Like

@velociraptor hey! If you wish for me to make a Pokemon pm me and we’ll talk what size and one you want and of course price… I would have to finish the project I’m on for someone else first of course

1 Like

@Twialine you are not allowed to make sale posts on the forum.

What is talked about in pm is not moderated, so I would suggest you keep any posts of that nature to pm only.

2 Likes