Working on a crocheted

I am now working on a crocheted unicorn… I have the head done already just don’t got eyes on the thing

15 Likes

Crocheting is supposed to be good therapy. I self taught at 11 from sheer boredom and continue today. That is when I have the motivation or find the interest, which isn’t often these days. How long have you been? Your project sounds fun.

3 Likes

@DominatingLynxx. Maybe a year or two I don’t do blankets or anything like that simply because I think I’ll get burnt out… I embroider as well I haven’t embroidered in like a month though

1 Like

Here is the unicorn head so far! @DominatingLynxx

25 Likes

Very pretty. I’d like to learn a turtle.

2 Likes

@roxanna. Why not try for it??

2 Likes

Good job so far!! I love it!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @DominatingLynxx. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very cute! I can crochet a long strand and that’s it lol. Never could quite catch on.

2 Likes

Personally I love crocheting. I’ve learned a lot from a group of guys known as Crochet Crowd. I only know a few stitches but I’ve made two blankets so far.

3 Likes

@CoCo. Thank you

@DominatingLynxx didn’t see you were new! Welcome!

@FatMama that’s how I was as a teen now I’m able to do things like cthulhu and unicorns!

@anon10627598. Same here but I was never able to do a blanket… I just don’t have the… Will power I guess…

4 Likes

Very nice @Twialine!
Looks great so far.

1 Like

@Wave. Thank you

2 Likes

I will just got a lot going but I will make a turtle. :blush:

4 Likes

@roxanna. Okay! Just don’t forget… I’d love to see your turtle… Do you know what size you’d want?

2 Likes

Start out with small baby turtle.

1 Like

@roxanna nice… Like key chain size?

Yeah lol. A mama turtle and her babies.

1 Like

@roxanna. Awwwwwwww

I am working on a Sophie’s Universe blanket. I expect it will take a long time, but m daughter starts back at school soon and I will need something to keep me going.

Your unicorn looks so sweet!

15 Likes