Craving a stimulant tonight

Don’t want to do nicotine or go the amphetamine route, so I tried a Monster Entergy Drink. I’m hoping it will satisfy the craving.

2 Likes

i drink monster alot but stimulants relax me until i get past 400 mg caffeine than my heart is stressed

1 Like

I just finished the Monster and am feeling relaxed now. I guess I have a stimulant addiction.

1 Like

Anyone know if there are meetings like AA for stimulants?

There NA. Narcotics anonymous. If you feel you have an addiction.

1 Like

Thanks Ozzyskits

1 Like

Im very stimulated aswell

1 Like

Big Monster fan. Enjoy it.

1 Like

Just had a second one.

I go to NA for my stimulant addiction, but mine is more the amphetamine route. :wink:

But, that’s still not enough support for me (NAs vary by location, though, so yours may be great), I do wish I could talk about stimulant addiction altogether, because when I can keep myself from doing anything illegal, I still do energy shots, drink tons of coffee, soda, tea, caffeine pills…really anything. It’s not a good place to be and I can sympathize with you on it.

1 Like

I didn’t know if NA was for amphetamines.

1 Like

It’s for any drug use. I was weary at first too, but addicts of all kinds go to meetings. Actually, I’m not sure I’ve run into someone who’s drug of choice was a narcotic.

1 Like

Thanks rocket15

Anytime!

This is a subject near to my heart and I’m really struggling with it right now too. Feel free to send me a message if you want.

1 Like

I am very hungry. The meal i cooked taste shitty. I am waiting to get that hungry to eat it cause i don’t have anything else to eat.

1 Like

I had that brilliant idea to fry the meal crispy in the frypan and spice it with ketchup. Tasted great.

1 Like

Sounds good Dunno3x.

1 Like

Well I feel great today after getting into the Monster drinks last night. I’m actually getting up and doing things today. I didn’t sleep much last night though.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.