Crap, crap and crap and crappier crap

Picture yourself, sitting on a large rock on the side of a fast moving, ice cold, clear river.
The sun is shining, keeping you warm, your arms are in the water, your hands around something, holding it tightly under the rock.
As you look down into the water, you realize it’s the face from your past, and a smile creeps across your face.

Time for cupcakes with sprinkles and coffee.

2 Likes

Sz is a very frustrating disease. I hate having it. Sometimes sz makes you cranky and liable to lash out.

1 Like

Seriously…God gives us this within us, if we would only…

http://funnyanimalpictures.funnypicturesutopia.com/pics/1/Keep-Calm-And-Use-The-Force---Luke.jpg

Many Force-based organizations, such as the Jedi Order and the Order of the Sith Lords, used meditation for enhancing emotional control over self and for better connection to the Force. Members of these and other groups often built meditation chambers in which outside disturbances could be muted and shut out to provide a more conducive atmosphere for deep meditation.
Similar to the Jedi Order, the members of the Sith Order as it existed across the millennium employed meditation to focus and sharpen their mind, regain their strength, and heal their wounds. Forsaking all attempts to eliminate passions and gain serenity, Sith often times used their dark and raw emotions to reinvigorate themselves and stoke the flames of passion which burned within their souls. Over their history, many notable Dark Lords of the Sith have meditated privately within a specially-made meditation chamber within their palaces or aboard their starships
-/starwars.wikia

4 Likes

Damn that is excellent

1 Like

so thanks to everyone… :heartpulse: appreciate the support…it helps heaps.
that ’ psychosis ’ bout was unpleasant…still coming out the other side… head feels like ■■■■
i went ’ beyond ’ the dark side…was doing angry burn outs in the ute, became totally cold and unemotional…
not cool…
take care people of earth :earth_asia::alien:
@BarbieBF…cbt is going well…( though my therapist looked a little scared last time i saw her, whoops !! )…but hey i’m sz !?!
@Csummers… that description/meditation helped me.

5 Likes

If the “force” has failed you?.. Don’t worry we won’t… We have to look look out for each other bro.

GOD BLESS

2 Likes